Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 07:23
Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because it’s “what you do in society” right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthslayer
03 April, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Although I do agree with you, I cannot homeschool my children, and honestly not sure i would. I work full-time as a hospice education director which requires after hour meetings with families to set up their loved ones with hospice services. I have sole custody of my 14 yr old twin sons, i am a breast cancer survivor, my mother passed in 2019 with pancreatic cancer, my father who is 80 lives with me and my sons. I have two well rounded, God fearing sons who are active in their church. I also keep a very open and honest dialogue, almost daily, with them about the current state our schools, country and world are in. It should start and end at home. our morning drive to school before 8am, we discuss teachers with far left agendas pushing their ideolgies, we discuss being a Christian now means you are a minority and can sometimes be a lonely path, but God is always with you and be a blessing to someone else who is struggling- show them through your actions and faith who God is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruby Jack @Ruby123
we have several single working mom's in our community..... it takes a village. We trust each other and love each others children as if they were our own.
07:27 AM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ruby123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ruby Jack, click on at the bottom under it