John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.
09:22 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
17 March, 08:58
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
In January I decided to try not to let all this consume me and work on a better version of myself. I now eat only Alkaline, it has been the easiest lifestyle change Ive ever done, no withdrawls or cravings. In 8 weeks i lost 15 pounds and i feel great. it took about 3 weeks to hit alkaline on a ph test strip, i guess it took that time to flush the crap out my system. Next im going to get tested for heavy metals to try to rid myself of those toxins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 09:18
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
I have not looked into anything about this, could you share something on it with us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 March, 08:52
If you do decide to withdraw from any processed food, go slowly. Do every other day, for example. If there are ingredients that are addictive or affect your body in any other way, you need to minimize any side effects. Even a soda withdrawal can affect your health/well-being.

These bastards definitely mess with our food; even organic.

17 March, 09:14
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Fact.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

17 March, 09:13
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Great advice! Thanks for sharing.

lolo gemini @lologemini
17 March, 08:21
nothing would surprise me

my papa would only eat what he himself had grown from heirloom seeds,
he didnt trust doctors or the government
he had a few bugbears

why if you got a blood test was that blood dried out & kept in vaults for decades upon decades

he also told us to think of cancer as a bag, if a doctor suggested a biopsy to say no as the (bag) would burst & the cancer would spread & to research & research as there were natural cures out there also to think of certain foods as medicine

he hoped we found the real truth about xylitol, why governments & health officials discredited & not to believe the false narrative of it

Annie D-W @Annie172123
17 March, 08:55
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
Read about B17. Yes 17 . cancer prevention

17 March, 09:09
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
Big Pharma, there to keep you coming back. Your Papa sounds like a very smart person.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 March, 08:15
On a brighter side...... I could eat a pound of this every day! Delicious!

17 March, 09:05
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Unfair! There is no bacon where I am at right now. I am so drooling. That looks sooo good!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 March, 08:11
Everyone needs to be aware of the symptoms of an adrenal insufficiency. If what you consume has been "chromed," then you should be aware that adrenal insufficiency is quite dangerous. Know your body's normal and abnormal.

https://www.hopkinsmedicin...

17 March, 09:03
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this. I do agree this is very important and people should know their bodies norm.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
17 March, 08:08
The ideal scenario for ruthless people in power is to have a citizenry that is somewhat short-lived but work for most of their lives. If you live a long time past your pension, they see you as an expenditure and would want to minimize this.

17 March, 09:00
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I agree. I believe that to put the great reset into play they had to try and take out as many fragile people who put a strain on the system as possible. It is just my opinion but I believe covid is weaponized virus aimed at doing just that. Every single thing they have done to "protect" us has been shown in previous reseach to actually cause harm. They want us dead and will not stop until we are. That is why we have to stop them first. We have and we will continue to.

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
17 March, 08:08
I can only hope their greed for the stuff kept them from putting it in our food. Also fear of someone identifying it. I do think they have put stuff in our foods to make us sick and addicted. They want us dead, not craving their most priced possession.

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
17 March, 08:11
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
Even small changes to diet can in a way put our bodies into shock. Just like loosing a ton of weight quickly or quitting caffeine

17 March, 08:56
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
Agreed. I for one would not like to hear that I have been eating people, let alone babies. I think that is what caused me to post this, so if the news does come out we have even so slight of a buffer from the impact because we have it in our mind already. As small as it may be it is very important to have.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 08:05
TOTAL fact.

Robin Oxman @Robino
17 March, 08:04
Yep. My grand parents were farmers and they ate their own food lived long lives.....That makes sense BC the kids are to addicted to junk food.....

Law & Physics @physics171
17 March, 07:47
People can eat lots, and live old, it does not mean they are smart, awake, able to tap in and enhance their abilites.

17 March, 08:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I don't see your point in relevance to this post. What does that have to do with adrenochrome in food?

Law & Physics @physics171
17 March, 07:46
Domestic pig=Wild boar crossed with a human?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 March, 08:07

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
What do you mean crossed with a human?

17 March, 08:31

Prove it.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 March, 10:41
Some foods and drinks like pepsi have "natural flavorings/products" listed as ingredients. I read it is aborted fetal tissue. i noticed on my whole earth stevia sweetner from costco it has it on the label too. I dont know for sure but as expensive as adrenochrome is I think they would save it for themselves.

10 March, 10:52
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Is Adrenochrome actually expensive? If you have had a massive supply for centuries I would think you would look at it like water. It is a way to make you money by getting people addicted without knowing it. The addiction leads to pain or suffering from anyone who tries to stop taking it which in turn feeds energy to their entity. Just like all their other rituals do. I think were people get lost on this is a item is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it, on the street it may be worth billions, maybe even trillions but if you have ownership of every central bank in the world money means nothing when compared to control. Just my opinion of course.

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
10 March, 10:37
I remember a few years ago now, watching a documentary about an isolated tribe. The only time they had a case of diabeties was when they started accepting crap that we eat and drink. The reporter was taken away from the camp, and shown a tree which had many cuts in it, and inside was white. The guy from the tribe explained it was their medicine, he said it was used along with other herbs and it cured all ailments. It really made me think, I am 65 now not on any medication, I suggest earthclinic.com They don't try selling anything, and only natural cures, apple cider vinegar is key to great health.

10 March, 10:45
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
Thank you. I have always believed that God will give you no burden that he has not supplied the answer to. The answers are in nature. I have no doubt these "people" have been killing slowly us since we were born.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 10:18
Possibly but not "everything" for sure.

10 March, 10:40
In response General Khaos to his Publication
For sure. That is why I pose it as a question. When I do that I am hoping for someone who has sauce or to just get people to think. I will often do this with stuff that I do not have sauce on but wonder to myself. Often posing the question is enough to send someone searching and finding the answer. Lord knows I have do that enough myself. I really hope this is very, very wrong but I could see those demons doing it just to say "What! You do it too!".

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
10 March, 09:51
I had the Keto flu last year and it was more of a detox from decades of eating massive amounted of carbs.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 March, 08:07
What do you mean they have been putting Adrenochrome in the things I eat ? uggggggggg ......

10 March, 08:24
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
This is my opinion but to me it makes a lot of sense considering all the info about what they have been added already.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
10 March, 01:59
I can't handle this! I came across an article 2 weeks ago about human meat finding its way to the US, that ended up in McDonald's & KFC. The meat was tracked to China & the FDA was investigating...🙄 I BELIEVE YOU'RE RIGHT CUZ EVIL PEOPLE, WANT TO CORRUPT THE PURE...

What's safe to eat in the US?! People come from Columbia & say our beef tastes awful. Paris dumped all that food we shipped them a few years back... EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT WE DON'T. WE'RE BEING POISONED.💔
#truth

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
17 March, 07:56
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
🤮i stopped eating meat and went organic because of this..

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
17 March, 08:43
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
use duck duck go... search hex-293
Pepsi co, kraft, and many other companies use it !!!

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
10 March, 01:36
well we've just bought natural farmed meat from a butcher and it doesn't taste the same. so i totally get where you're coming from because we've got used to the taste of whatever has been put in before. I'm also wondering if us humans are one big experiment

10 March, 01:40
In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication
I think that is what they want us to believe. They have put out a lot in the last few years pointing in that direction. It is because of that I do not believe it. They really want us in doubt, we are easily manipulated when we are not sure of something. I always say trust your gut. Do you feel like an experiment or do you feel like you're something greater.

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
09 March, 11:00
I know they use HEK 293 (aborted fetal lung cells) in a lot of food as a sweetner. And also in all beer made in the US. Keep in mind, fetal cells don't die and also is the definition of cancer (cells that don't die). They also put round up in vaccines and food, but I don't think they would use very expensive Adrenochrome in foods. These greedy areseholes want to keep that for their own use. The ones using it are noticeable via a black eye, the Black Eye Club.

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
10 March, 01:48
In response Patty Purser to her Publication
That should say aborted baby kidney cells, which is what HEK 293 is. Sorry for the oopsie.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 March, 08:16
In response Patty Purser to her Publication
Fetal lung cells in all american beer I do not feel good What else are they doing that we don’t know about are you fucking kidding me

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 March, 09:34
awfull thought, but with one litre worth so much money, i tend to think they use it for themselves

09 March, 09:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes I could see that happening very soon but if you take one liter and dilute it down to the point it is addicting but provides no effect they can make their money back times X amount. If you have an ever flowing supply until recently it would be very easy and simple to do. These people have literal tonns of the powder in storage. When the truth comes out they will find things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. If you take away all the buyers adrenochrome becomes worthless.
I see your point though because I myself believe it is not only used for its effects but because it slows their illness and is something they need or they will die. I have no idea this is true that is why I posed it as a question. What I do know is that it takes a minuet amount of pure adrenochrome to get its full effect. Those who use for the effect may need more but this stuff is nothing like street drugs and to much doesn't cause overdose it causes death.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
09 March, 09:26
Wow!!! My grandparents ate the same way, but grew their own food and lived a long life too.