John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 March, 09:22
Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
The ideal scenario for ruthless people in power is to have a citizenry that is somewhat short-lived but work for most of their lives. If you live a long time past your pension, they see you as an expenditure and would want to minimize this.
08:08 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnTiger in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 March, 09:00
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I agree. I believe that to put the great reset into play they had to try and take out as many fragile people who put a strain on the system as possible. It is just my opinion but I believe covid is weaponized virus aimed at doing just that. Every single thing they have done to "protect" us has been shown in previous reseach to actually cause harm. They want us dead and will not stop until we are. That is why we have to stop them first. We have and we will continue to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396