John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 March, 09:22
Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Some foods and drinks like pepsi have "natural flavorings/products" listed as ingredients. I read it is aborted fetal tissue. i noticed on my whole earth stevia sweetner from costco it has it on the label too. I dont know for sure but as expensive as adrenochrome is I think they would save it for themselves.
10:41 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 March, 10:52
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Is Adrenochrome actually expensive? If you have had a massive supply for centuries I would think you would look at it like water. It is a way to make you money by getting people addicted without knowing it. The addiction leads to pain or suffering from anyone who tries to stop taking it which in turn feeds energy to their entity. Just like all their other rituals do. I think were people get lost on this is a item is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it, on the street it may be worth billions, maybe even trillions but if you have ownership of every central bank in the world money means nothing when compared to control. Just my opinion of course.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396