John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 March, 09:22
Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 10:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Possibly but not "everything" for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For sure. That is why I pose it as a question. When I do that I am hoping for someone who has sauce or to just get people to think. I will often do this with stuff that I do not have sauce on but wonder to myself. Often posing the question is enough to send someone searching and finding the answer. Lord knows I have do that enough myself. I really hope this is very, very wrong but I could see those demons doing it just to say "What! You do it too!".
10:40 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
17 March, 08:25
they 100 percent add fetal cells to food and drinks, they already admitted that. I also was hoping and assuming the WH stopped that. Hence all the " covid outbreaks" at the major pork factories. Cleaning them up I am sure. But I never thought of the possibility of people suffering a withdrawal from their removal. Very interesting!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 10:44
Yeah but with everything it must be cleaned up....concur in general though.!

10 March, 10:55
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Oh I see what you mean by everything now. Yes I do think there are many foods out there that are free from their manipulation and are actually good for us. They hide them away for themselves or make sure the FDA tells us how bad they are. These monsters are selfish and cruel. Never would they want us to find those things out, we are just not worthy.