John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 March, 09:22
Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
10 March, 01:59
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I can't handle this! I came across an article 2 weeks ago about human meat finding its way to the US, that ended up in McDonald's & KFC. The meat was tracked to China & the FDA was investigating...🙄 I BELIEVE YOU'RE RIGHT CUZ EVIL PEOPLE, WANT TO CORRUPT THE PURE...

What's safe to eat in the US?! People come from Columbia & say our beef tastes awful. Paris dumped all that food we shipped them a few years back... EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT WE DON'T. WE'RE BEING POISONED.💔
#truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
🤮i stopped eating meat and went organic because of this..
07:56 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 March, 12:30
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Me too..