Kim Runner @kimrunner
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.
09:37 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
23 April, 12:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Extremely fatigued and aware more of " I am better than you" treatment of others causing a bit of intolerance of these individuals on my part. Other than that, I continue to see clearly, we have won! Definitely feeling the energetic the shift.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
23 April, 12:20
Been feeling off. Something is bothering me and I can't seem to figure it out. Tired is not the word, more like exhausted. AU fam helps me cope. Can't wait for this movie to be over. I've been awake a long long time. Been praying and trying to meditate but my brain will not shut off. Thank you for your words of encouragement Kim, you make the day a little brighter. Thanks to all AU fam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 07:48
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Thanks so much.
I think we are all feeling that way.
Sounds like you have good tools...I'm trying to do the same.
Hope you hang in there.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 April, 11:38
great actually K.
Just wattched a Nino vid with an op's guy.
op's guy 100% telling his story.
Nino 100% prompted to ask the right questions.
Even to write down the next possible question.
He is dying to let the word out.
Can see it in his face and especially his expressions.
I'm impossible to lie to K.
It's a thing.
Just sayin.
Good to see people waking up in masses now.
Here's an old original.
One of the ones who knew they were going to die for just saying it.
Yeh K.
I'm tired but I'm a soldier.
I have few friends but have many I didn't even know I had.
Soon.
oldie but goodie.
😊

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Aaron russo exposes the truth about womens lib - YouTube

Director aaron russo talking in an exclusive interview about his experience with nick rockerfeller over dinner nick explains the TRUTH beheind women sufferage.

Ange Love @LoveM
19 April, 10:05 (E)
Little miracles manifesting everyday now🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

I thought of how I would like to wash the dirt off my neighbors home...a few days later, professionals cleaned that home🥳

I asked and thought of rain to water the ground for the habitat and animals and clean the air. A few days later about 3 days of heavy rain and it was clean on my windows🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

A few days ago at the beach, I thought of how amazing would be to find a large conch shell. Yesterday, the sea wave laid one right at my feet🐚✨🕊💕

🙏🏻✨Thank you Heavenly Father🕊🎶💕🥳

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 April, 11:27
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
19 April, 09:58
Thank You Kim. Didn’t mean to hi jack your post but the replies have been very helpful and eased my mind. Thanks again to you and everyone who helped with my question. ✨✨

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 April, 09:24
How are YOU, Sister..?

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
19 April, 09:00
Definetly tired but still have a lot of fight left. It's all I know. Keep holding out that when all is done the healing with my kids will happen. I miss them so much.

Ange Love @LoveM
19 April, 10:09
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
🙏🏻I miss mine too❤️

Camille 317 @Camille
19 April, 08:39
It seems I'm going bipolar from day to day. Looks like it's a long way to go.

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
19 April, 08:39
🎯💥🔥🔥🔥❤️🌈🌈😊

Now is the time to come together as the kingdom of God we are called to be.

If distraction is causing division then take eyes from distraction and place on the Savior Jesus Christ.

Remember the love he has for you. So much so, that he laid his life down for you.

Bless you Kim. Thank you!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 April, 08:31
I feel awesome. I do not care what happens politically because i will never consent to be governed again. I hate to see people hurt but i also know we came here where everything is a lie and a scam to hurt us to increase the power and discernment of our soul so i can control my empathy so it does not create internal energy issues. As soon as you stop choosing a side and instead drop all beliefs and attachments to go through life exhibiting Christ consciousness, you receive eternal peace. Government, medical, medicine, employment, politics, social engineering, educational beliefs, religion, titles, etc. are all just beliefs and attachments.

Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
19 April, 08:03
I do need some help with something. I only have 100+ (Enough for me) followers and can’t get anyone to answer a question I have. Maybe someone here can help me.
When the switch to cbdc goes into effect, will my US Treasury Savings Bonds be worthless? I’m getting a little anxious about thinking I might lose my retirement money as that’s what they’re intended for.
Please help ✨

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
19 April, 12:58
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
Trust in GOD & the Q team/45 w/ his purge team correcting the system back to Heaven on Earth w/ TRUE Freedom/Peace/Abundance, rtning to humanity once more, as it did in her Garden of Eden.🌈🗽🙏

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 April, 05:28 (E)
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
Rachel Ann: do you know about the foreign currency revaluation (RV?); where you exchange your Iraqi /dinar/Vietnamese Dong/Zimbabwe Zim bonds/etc.

If you do know of it, I’m told you can just bring them into that appointment.

If you don’t, let me know! It’s easy to participate! Just get a 25K Iraq Dinar (IQD) note for ~$26 or a 500K or 1M Vietnamese Dong (VND) for $37/$67, respectively (on Ebay is fine). 😊.

Then, you sign up for the Dinarrecaps.com newsletter (or Mark Z on his Theoriginalmarkz YT channel). Those and other sites will post a safelink when it’s GO TIME (any day now 🙏🏻) to make an appointment to exchange (probably at a Wells Fargo location as they are the lead contracted bank for this in the States).

But, you don’t “have” to. Just have your documentation handy for reference. It “should” convert over to the US Note (USN) which is to be the new asset-backed currency (illuminati fiat dollar going away).

Hope that helps and happy to answer any questions! ❤

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
19 April, 07:27
Thanks Kim! Your positive vides and patient demeanor are always appreciated. Nothing Can Stop What's Coming! WWG1WGA..

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 April, 10:18
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Thanks so much.
Appreciate the reply and kind words!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
19 April, 07:15
I’m trying to stay sane during this extremely weird ride. I feel torn to participate in two different worlds and bouncing back and forth which leads to pure exhaustion at times. However, working outside for gardening work helps a lot to take my mind off of the negativity. It still hovers around yet try not to pay attention to it.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
19 April, 12:01

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 April, 11:27
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
😭🤣

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 April, 11:58

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
19 April, 08:36
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
2X GUN POWER
BOOM BOOM

FOUNDATION
US
DOME - SHATTER THAT MOST HIGH GLASS CEILING - HRC +

Qof Hebrew = Q
4th letter from end.
Father 1 son 2 holy spirit 3 kingdom of God/US 4

DANIEL CH P:44
REVELATION 20

END GAME
BIBLICAL

NCS THIS
NCSWIC

#TURNAROUND

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
18 April, 11:56
💗😊💗🙏💗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 11:56
Nothing a little nap won't take care of, the rest, the Earth suit well, fixing it will take a med bed at this point I think, but no worries!
It's just one Earth suit, perhaps Nana weill wake up sooner next time and take better care of it.

Hope everyone in hanging in there. VK did say that for us it would probably be somewhat anti-climatic.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 April, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(((❤)))

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
18 April, 09:41
Hi, Kim, feeling tired of waiting, however I’m seeing two worlds at the same time. It is easy to be distracted by all the bad stuff, but when I am honest in my assessment I see all of the amazing things that are changing for the good. So I am taking care of myself, getting things done, enjoying my community, and staying positive. Spring is beautiful so spending time outside, playing with the dogs, planting in the greenhouse, etc. and praying!

English Viking @Artist_
18 April, 09:39
I have been feeling very emotional, can't stop tearing up, head is seriously ringing, ear pain. Its not helped with the fact of the cost of living in UK is crushing us seriously never thought I'd be so 'poor' feeling rubbish in so many ways, excluded from my parents home which is bizarre in itself, I seem to be living in a topsy turvy time

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
18 April, 09:28
Stoked 🐸
knock on wood !

Law & Physics @physics171
18 April, 08:43
Lots of energy.
Waiting for people to think clear, to chip in and learn what their rights are, what law is and do something, stop waiting for saviours, military to police them.

His Hard Line podcasts on assembly

https://www.national-assem...

https://www.national-assem...

https://t.me/s/KIRKSLAWCOR...

https://rumble.com/v2iutgq...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://kirkslawcorner.com...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 April, 08:04
Hey kim !!...this group is Awesome !!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
18 April, 07:45
I decides to come and live my ostenta un CEntral America . Im cool and I k le God is with us .

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
18 April, 07:44
Thank you for keeping Au home for us Kim 😊. Leaning on each other is so important right now because of the struggles we all have. Love to you all Family ❤️.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
18 April, 07:38
I got to walk through a hospital to drop off a specimen with out a mask. How far down have we gone for me to appreciate this simple thing

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 April, 07:32
Some days….👀😂

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 April, 07:17
Shine the light on corruption, shine the light on evil, that's all that happens as years slip away. Hell, even Helen Keller would know what's up by now. I'm so bored and burned out with the same ole crap thrown in our faces day after day. I love you guys but 11/22 can't get here fast enough.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 April, 07:09
Tired and getting poorer every day. I’ve never had money just live week to week. Have others who depend on me. Isn’t easy but hanging on by a thread. Sometimes I wish I wouldn’t have woke up so soon then maybe I wouldn’t be so anxious. It’s been a long and lonely road. I guess the best is yet to come. I remind myself others had waited 60 years to unfold the plan and have given their life for this awakening. I have to be patient. WWG1WGA

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 April, 12:39
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
YOU NEED YA GOLD> you got some out of the tunnels and into accounts. PERIOD> YEP>

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
23 April, 04:29
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I've been hearing "rest"
I think you too could rest. You will need your energy when this blows up. I understand things being tight. We lost one income due to covid. We are a family of 5 and soon to be 7. My daughter and son in law need a place now to stay. We did good. We made it this far. Now rest. Lay your worries at His feet. Ask Him to path the way for your needs. Then rest.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
18 April, 06:57
😊

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 06:53
Emotions can be contagious
I kind of feel like I am in a higher altitude area.
Difficult time breathing when physically working.
Never had that before😊
All I had energy for this morning was 2.5 hours of cutting, and pulling down bamboo.
IF this continues I'm going to be forever getting this yard in shape. I need muscles .
One day at a time is all I can do.
It was only 60* outside too
Does anyone living close want to help me?
I will be very gracious
Thank you
Edisto Island SC

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
19 April, 07:10
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I do gardening work, I wish I could help. Let nature and sunshine give you comfort and strength.