Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I feel awesome. I do not care what happens politically because i will never consent to be governed again. I hate to see people hurt but i also know we came here where everything is a lie and a scam to hurt us to increase the power and discernment of our soul so i can control my empathy so it does not create internal energy issues. As soon as you stop choosing a side and instead drop all beliefs and attachments to go through life exhibiting Christ consciousness, you receive eternal peace. Government, medical, medicine, employment, politics, social engineering, educational beliefs, religion, titles, etc. are all just beliefs and attachments.
08:31 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it