Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 April, 07:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Tired and getting poorer every day. I’ve never had money just live week to week. Have others who depend on me. Isn’t easy but hanging on by a thread. Sometimes I wish I wouldn’t have woke up so soon then maybe I wouldn’t be so anxious. It’s been a long and lonely road. I guess the best is yet to come. I remind myself others had waited 60 years to unfold the plan and have given their life for this awakening. I have to be patient. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
I've been hearing "rest"
I think you too could rest. You will need your energy when this blows up. I understand things being tight. We lost one income due to covid. We are a family of 5 and soon to be 7. My daughter and son in law need a place now to stay. We did good. We made it this far. Now rest. Lay your worries at His feet. Ask Him to path the way for your needs. Then rest.
04:29 PM - Apr 23, 2023
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 April, 07:03
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
I hear you! I’m single have 2 teenagers with no job and a six year old I have been raising. I get no hand outs. No food stamps etc., Food to keep everybody feed is outrageous. Scrapping by but we we will make it. Prayers to you and your family.