Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
I do need some help with something. I only have 100+ (Enough for me) followers and can’t get anyone to answer a question I have. Maybe someone here can help me.
When the switch to cbdc goes into effect, will my US Treasury Savings Bonds be worthless? I’m getting a little anxious about thinking I might lose my retirement money as that’s what they’re intended for.
Please help ✨
08:03 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SisterLuv in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 April, 05:28 (E)
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
Rachel Ann: do you know about the foreign currency revaluation (RV?); where you exchange your Iraqi /dinar/Vietnamese Dong/Zimbabwe Zim bonds/etc.

If you do know of it, I’m told you can just bring them into that appointment.

If you don’t, let me know! It’s easy to participate! Just get a 25K Iraq Dinar (IQD) note for ~$26 or a 500K or 1M Vietnamese Dong (VND) for $37/$67, respectively (on Ebay is fine). 😊.

Then, you sign up for the Dinarrecaps.com newsletter (or Mark Z on his Theoriginalmarkz YT channel). Those and other sites will post a safelink when it’s GO TIME (any day now 🙏🏻) to make an appointment to exchange (probably at a Wells Fargo location as they are the lead contracted bank for this in the States).

But, you don’t “have” to. Just have your documentation handy for reference. It “should” convert over to the US Note (USN) which is to be the new asset-backed currency (illuminati fiat dollar going away).

Hope that helps and happy to answer any questions! ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 April, 10:35
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
To make sure I’m clear, my Treasury contact said to bring your Treasury Bonds into the appt.

Or, you’re fine leaving them alone; they’ll move to the QFS and into USN. 😊

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
19 April, 12:58
Trust in GOD & the Q team/45 w/ his purge team correcting the system back to Heaven on Earth w/ TRUE Freedom/Peace/Abundance, rtning to humanity once more, as it did in her Garden of Eden.🌈🗽🙏

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
19 April, 12:55
No apply common sense the United States stands alone when comes to financial system everyone looks to us. What they are doing is making it appear financial collapse to switch to blockchain technology the new system. Our country in whole is good the news media is propaganda to push their agenda of fear. Everything will work out. Everyone will know when the switch over happens because of a man made event to cause fear. Take some time to learn crypto utility tokens not meme coins that technology will be used to move currency. People often forget the majority of Americans has weapons it is what keeps us somewhat free. They know you cannot push it to total collapse. The dollar will be a 1 to 1 change over to cbdc’s. Gold and commodities will be used to back the currencies globally. We are almost to the change over given current events. Our biggest asset is 300+ million of citizens unlike other countries that are controlled by government without weapons. Trust God everything will be ok.

Freiheit777 @Freiheit777
19 April, 10:49
Hello, as someone who has spent a large amount of research into financials for decades, here is what i have been doing:
Get out of FIAT money (USD/Euro/etc) which they will print into oblivion.
Get real assets like gold, silver (both in physical form- no ! paper claims on gold) and maybe some quality euquities.
Bonds will be one of the worst investments in what is coming.
Inflation is not going away and will most likely get much worse…

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 10:40
Aloha
All I can really offer are some hugs  🤗🤗
Since I dont know the truth about the financing
What I have been told from day one when Trump showed up was
All money will be returned .
How I don't know
I think there are many of us in the same boat. Keep treading
Trump says it will be worth the wait.
Look how far we have come.
I have no homeowners insurance this year.
Under Biden rates were increased big time
Almost $3k a year. Not happening on SS.
We've got this.

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
19 April, 10:36
INYOUR HANDS and PHYSICALLY is STILL BEST !! That way YOU KNOW !

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
19 April, 10:22
He is Not an Authorized Financial Advisor....but i believe he has a Handle of Much of what is taking place...Reach out to a Dude name Vincent Kennedy some call him the Red Panda...I call Him A GOOD MAN. @VincentKennedy
Hope this helps!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 April, 08:49
Brother don't worry about anything... you are moving from LIMITED to UNLIMITED...

As long as it is in alignment with gods will...

And no matter what you do to try to avoid any of it, if done through fear... well then it will slip from you...

The value sits beyond the fear of what might happen.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
19 April, 10:24
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Leave the old system behind, God has so much more in store for us. More than we can ever imagine. Retirement monies, social security, who cares. These are all man-made systems. He will never leave us not forsake us. Trust the plan!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 April, 08:47
Hello Blessed Patriot, great question.

I’m fairly well-versed in the FedNow push (precursor to US CBDC, aka Digital ID & Control = bad news), and there’s very little information on specific financial instruments (ex. US Treasury Notes).

Lot’s of generalized promises, “instant payment”, “instant transfers”, etc.. All in the name of “for your convenience and security”.

For our family, and I can’t give anyone financial advice, we keep the absolute minimum in a single account to cover mortgage cost and food. Every spare cent is put into commodities (crypto, silver, heirloom seeds, etc.).

My personal belief is the current Petrol Dollar, the worlds’ reserve currency is plummeting behind the scenes and the public is being kept in the dark by design.

All our hope and peace is in the Hands of JESUS and we’re dancing our way toward The Great Awakening. May you and your family be blessed with wisdom and providential protection.

In Love and Hope, LOVE Mostly.

~ Peace.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 April, 08:45
I am not a professional, but it seems you MIGHT have answered your own question.

The FED is going bye bye, but the Treasury is Constitutionally mandated.

These are unsettling times. Hard assets bring some people more comfort. I am a big fan of old sayings of wisdom, such as: DON’T put all your eggs in one basket.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 April, 08:41
Good morning Rachel! We will get it all back when the old corrupt system has been destroyed and God’s plan replaces it. Have faith, a brave new world will have God provide everything we need