Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
19 April, 08:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I do need some help with something. I only have 100+ (Enough for me) followers and can’t get anyone to answer a question I have. Maybe someone here can help me.
When the switch to cbdc goes into effect, will my US Treasury Savings Bonds be worthless? I’m getting a little anxious about thinking I might lose my retirement money as that’s what they’re intended for.
Please help ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Rachel Ann: do you know about the foreign currency revaluation (RV?); where you exchange your Iraqi /dinar/Vietnamese Dong/Zimbabwe Zim bonds/etc.

If you do know of it, I’m told you can just bring them into that appointment.

If you don’t, let me know! It’s easy to participate! Just get a 25K Iraq Dinar (IQD) note for ~$26 or a 500K or 1M Vietnamese Dong (VND) for $37/$67, respectively (on Ebay is fine). 😊.

Then, you sign up for the Dinarrecaps.com newsletter (or Mark Z on his Theoriginalmarkz YT channel). Those and other sites will post a safelink when it’s GO TIME (any day now 🙏🏻) to make an appointment to exchange (probably at a Wells Fargo location as they are the lead contracted bank for this in the States).

But, you don’t “have” to. Just have your documentation handy for reference. It “should” convert over to the US Note (USN) which is to be the new asset-backed currency (illuminati fiat dollar going away).

Hope that helps and happy to answer any questions! ❤
05:28 PM - Apr 19, 2023 (E)
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 April, 10:35
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
To make sure I’m clear, my Treasury contact said to bring your Treasury Bonds into the appt.

Or, you’re fine leaving them alone; they’ll move to the QFS and into USN. 😊