Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
19 April, 09:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Definetly tired but still have a lot of fight left. It's all I know. Keep holding out that when all is done the healing with my kids will happen. I miss them so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
🙏🏻I miss mine too❤️
10:09 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
20 April, 09:23
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Hardest part is seeing so clearly but your kids don't and think you are nuts and a danger to be around their kids. Pray daily they see the truth and heal spiritly, mentaly and phically. Sorry for your pain. I know how it feels. College ruined my kids free thought and brainwashed them.

Ange Love @LoveM
20 April, 11:35
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
🙏🏻Thank you for your compassion and care💕I pray for you and yours to find a love between you again✨💕