Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:42
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
My apologies for asking but did you take the COVID injections OR are you in frequent close contact with people who are COVID injected?

If you are not COVID injections but ARE frequently in contact with people who have been injected, you might be dealing with infections due to spike protein exposure. I am serious.

Get some Ivermectin - if it’s the horse paste kind, start with a pencil eraser-sized dose, 2x per day. YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE WITH IVERMECTIN, but larger doses can result in greater herxing (effect of parasites migrating to extremities to try to escape being killed by the Ivermectin - effects include pain in joints and extremities, internal aches/pain, blurred or other vision issues - ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY).

Also, there is a detox bath using BORAX - I’ll try to find the instructions, but you should be detoxifying your body. The Borax bath draws out spike proteins.

Stop physical contact with any COVID vaxxed person.
07:53 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 January, 10:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Hey Jason, my family was sick 2 weeks ago, got rid of it, and now it’s back. I have some ivermectine paste I bought a while ago and got it out last night. When I took the cap off it looks like yellow jelly at the end. I expected it to be a white paste. Can you tell me if this is the normal color or not. Thanks I appreciate the help. I’m very cautious to try it and the color completely threw me off. Any thing else you might think of I should know before taking it would also be deeply appreciated 🙏🏼🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 04:15
We make our living talking on tourists... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Boy, this "plan" is looking more and more fucked every day. Lord only knows what the Army injected millions of vets/active-duty with this, or worse (anthrax) already yrs ago? No One ever brings this shit up . how engrained could spike protines (if even true) in daily life even before this fake pandemic? It is Impossible unless you live in a bubble. I will not live in fear. this advice is beyond impossible. justy my opinion

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
28 December, 03:20
Nonsense. so much miss information out there. Stop physical contact with vaxed people. How sad to believe such nonsense. At some point i hope common sense kicks in. God Bless

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
28 December, 01:01
Ohw! The tables are turned - now we have to avoid...

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 December, 11:25
I'm not sure what train I'm supposed to be on🤔
1. The Covid is Real
or
2. There's no such Thing as Covid

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 December, 11:37
In response Evangelina to her Publication
For me - all evidence points to COVID (and all its “variants”) as NOT being real (or at least naturally occurring).

In Canada in 2021, a fellow named Patrick King took Health Canada to court (in the province of Alberta) claiming that the COVID measures were unlawful and demanded that the Canadian government provide evidence that a sample of the virus had been isolated in human tissue of a person who had been infected. Health Canada was compelled to admit in court that no such evidence of isolation could be provided.

This means either COVID-19 does not exist as a virus unique from cold or flu OR it was manufactured (gain of function) in a lab and any evidence provided would implicate the government of Canada (and governments worldwide) in unleashing a biological weapon on humanity.

My belief is that COVID was a lie, cold and flu were used to create a pandemic, and used as a means to release the actual weapon ie. the “vaccines.”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 11:10
Nana has to take a round every time I go around my Mom and siblings for long at a time.
Seriously gives me asthma every time, and I am not asthmatic.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
27 December, 10:45
Just FYI - I am unvaxxed but hugged someone, cheek to cheek one day back in March. That very night I came down with Bells palsy with the side of my face that was in contact with the vaxxed person becoming completely paralysed. A few weeks later I got covid and treated myself with hydroxychloroquine (also used to detox of parasites) would this have removed any remaining parasites I wonder?

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
27 December, 11:14
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I got Bell's Palsy as well, last January. Unvaxed, and did get the flu there after. Stranger Than Fiction

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 December, 10:58
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
I wonder like you, my daughters husband only took one jab because he couldn’t stand the pressure from his job, but now I am afraid for her to get pregnant, don’t know what would get passed to her as she is unvaxed. 😞😞🥺🥺

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 December, 11:01
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
I would hold off pregnancies until the Promised Med Beds are available to fix vax injuries. My niece just had a miscarriage and she was vaxxed.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 10:07
As a nurse, who takes ivermectin every 4 days and has since long before Covid hit (take for chronic Lyme disease and RA)...you can OD on it.

Take a proper dosage, but taking more than normal can destroy your liver. It can also cause neurological symptoms as well, including issues with speech and balance, memory, etc.

Ivermectin is a drug used worldwide, only here in the US do we think of it as a vet med only... It is one of the top 3 safest meds in the world, but you can still overdose on it, so use caution and dose yourself based on weight.

One dose can last up to 7 days as a preventative. If you are sick, you want it every day for 4 days straight and then every other day for a week, and then every 4 days or once a week after that.

I use it along with antibiotics to help my RA and the Lyme. Never got C.

HCQ, Flagyl, Fenbendazole and others work the same way. You can't take two at the same time, or liver damage.

Research, esp if you take other meds. Ivermectin = sa

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 December, 11:24
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
You took the pill form I am guessing?

I would not normally argue with a medical professional (especially nurses who I believe to be far more capabale than most doctors); there IS a difference between the pills and the “horse paste.”

I know this about Ivermectin - it is derived from a FUNGUS that occurs naturally on vegetation, especially grass. When dogs (and cats) eat grass, they are getting this much-needed parasticide. As mammals we need this as well.

It is my understanding that the paste form is as close to this natural form of the fungus as we can
get. Larger doses CAN cause something called herxing, but NEVER organ damage.

The pill form - as with any product created by Big Pharma - likely contain other ingredients (over and above the Ivermectin) that may, in large doses - and over a long period of time - do harm.

Again, I am not arguing with you, but caveats and details such as the difference between the pill form (the pharmaceutical) and the paste form are

Hold Fast @Zoot42
27 December, 11:33
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Would you mind popping over to “dirt road discussions” on telegram? I’m sure Danny would be be interested to know your findings. He usually has an interactive show twice a week. I recommend it to anyone considering ivermectin.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 December, 09:48

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
28 December, 01:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
When using the epsom salt - buy the pure epsom salt{should say magnesium sulfate] without the perfumes and if you can, use a water filter on the shower head with an extension. and when you first start out use a lower amount of benonite clay.

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
28 December, 01:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
When using the baking soda - don't buy the armor hammer[cabal} baking soda - go to a health store and buy a good quality product.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 September, 10:52
This is a different variation:

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 December, 12:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
it goes through your blood and organs whats a bath gonna do

chore Toke @choretoke
28 December, 05:23
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
make sure you take a glass of water to drink ❗️While in the tube👍🏼

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 September, 08:45
I am married to one and I have taken Ivermectin often. What are other ingredients to Borox bath?

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
26 September, 08:37

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
26 September, 08:16
Borax bath - 1 cup of boraxo + 1 cup of baking soda + 1 cup of sea salt in a very warm bath.....

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 08:31
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this!!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:57
No, I'm not vaxxed, and I'm not close to anyone who is. Only a couple of coworkers, but I don't come into close contact with them. And my hubby is also experiencing the same thing, and he's not around anyone much, other than me. He's retired and mostly working around the house and we have a large property with no house anywhere near us.

I'll definitely pick up some of that ivermectin. Maybe I'm picking it up at church, where I know most of the people are vaxxed.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 December, 09:21
try a radiation detox-
1 cup baking soda
1 cup salt
2TBS borax (mule team)
take a bath as hot as you can handle for 20 min.
Ivermectin is always a plus.
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
27 December, 09:36
check out Dirt Road Discussions on telegram
Danny has the info on Ivermictin paste in his pinned messages along w herxing info...
I just made new batch of the Tonic myself
I use 1.87% horse paste