Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:42
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. šŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 07:53
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
My apologies for asking but did you take the COVID injections OR are you in frequent close contact with people who are COVID injected?

If you are not COVID injections but ARE frequently in contact with people who have been injected, you might be dealing with infections due to spike protein exposure. I am serious.

Get some Ivermectin - if itā€™s the horse paste kind, start with a pencil eraser-sized dose, 2x per day. YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE WITH IVERMECTIN, but larger doses can result in greater herxing (effect of parasites migrating to extremities to try to escape being killed by the Ivermectin - effects include pain in joints and extremities, internal aches/pain, blurred or other vision issues - ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY).

Also, there is a detox bath using BORAX - Iā€™ll try to find the instructions, but you should be detoxifying your body. The Borax bath draws out spike proteins.

Stop physical contact with any COVID vaxxed person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
As a nurse, who takes ivermectin every 4 days and has since long before Covid hit (take for chronic Lyme disease and RA)...you can OD on it.

Take a proper dosage, but taking more than normal can destroy your liver. It can also cause neurological symptoms as well, including issues with speech and balance, memory, etc.

Ivermectin is a drug used worldwide, only here in the US do we think of it as a vet med only... It is one of the top 3 safest meds in the world, but you can still overdose on it, so use caution and dose yourself based on weight.

One dose can last up to 7 days as a preventative. If you are sick, you want it every day for 4 days straight and then every other day for a week, and then every 4 days or once a week after that.

I use it along with antibiotics to help my RA and the Lyme. Never got C.

HCQ, Flagyl, Fenbendazole and others work the same way. You can't take two at the same time, or liver damage.

Research, esp if you take other meds. Ivermectin = sa
10:07 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Hold Fast @Zoot42
27 December, 11:33
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Would you mind popping over to ā€œdirt road discussionsā€ on telegram? Iā€™m sure Danny would be be interested to know your findings. He usually has an interactive show twice a week. I recommend it to anyone considering ivermectin.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 12:07
In response Hold Fast to his Publication
I would love to, but telegram won't let me in. It always says my password is incorrect and I can't redo it because it won't let me in :(

Not sure how to sign up with a new account because I only have one email and it is linked to the account that won't let me in!

I love to share what I've learned and experienced.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 December, 11:24
You took the pill form I am guessing?

I would not normally argue with a medical professional (especially nurses who I believe to be far more capabale than most doctors); there IS a difference between the pills and the ā€œhorse paste.ā€

I know this about Ivermectin - it is derived from a FUNGUS that occurs naturally on vegetation, especially grass. When dogs (and cats) eat grass, they are getting this much-needed parasticide. As mammals we need this as well.

It is my understanding that the paste form is as close to this natural form of the fungus as we can
get. Larger doses CAN cause something called herxing, but NEVER organ damage.

The pill form - as with any product created by Big Pharma - likely contain other ingredients (over and above the Ivermectin) that may, in large doses - and over a long period of time - do harm.

Again, I am not arguing with you, but caveats and details such as the difference between the pill form (the pharmaceutical) and the paste form are

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 11:55
There's some really good videos on youtube about this, and some amazing articles.

But of course, taking ivermectin and doxycycline/minocycline is cheap, big pharm doesn't make money off of it. So they have turned a therapy that has worked well since the 1930's to the 1970's.

Instead, they tell people with RA and other auto immune issues to take CANCER MEDS!!! Yep - take this methotrexate and these biologics, and yes they can cause infiltrative lung disease and multiple types of cancers, but it can slow the progression of the RA and other diseases...and oh by the way, one dose per week can be as high as $6k!!! So $24K per month. Plus they make many people very sick and miserable... Instead of using AP which is the exact opposite and is cheap and very effective when done long term...

Ergh.....

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 12:04
Ivermectin helps because of the parasitic aspect to auto immune. There are others too. Flagyl is a good one, stronger than ivermectin, but you can't take some meds with Flagyl. I get mine from overseas pharmacies without an Rx.

Fenbendazole is another one, it is also used to kill cancer cells and even the gov is looking into it and they are reporting on their websites about it. It helps with the parasitic effect too - and scientists are finding cancers are actually a parasite, so it makes sense that ivermectin, flagyl, fenbendazole, HCQ and all the OTC supplements like L-lysine, zinc, turmeric, Vit D3K2, etc all help fight parasites and 'viruses' (which again, we're finding there is no such thing as a virus, it's more like a parasite).

I could go on and on. I love that you researched and know so much, I like talking with people who have done their research and know where they are coming from! I don't think any of us know everything, together we learn more. People NEED to talk..

William Filer @TahoeBilly
27 December, 11:22
Quite happy with my Quinine Tonic 3 oz a day, 3 grams C included.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 11:28
In response William Filer to his Publication
I've tried that for severe leg cramps, it didn't work for cramping - nothing did, turned out it was because of two meds I was on that tried to kill me ;)

Good to know it works keeping you healthy - wish we could still get quinine here. Most tonics are not pricey either and I like them with juice :)

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
27 December, 10:46
Thanks for the info!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 10:54
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
See reply below this one, I explain in more detail. It might help, and I share where I get mine from (not horse paste, injectable we take orally in water).

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 December, 10:28
Thank youšŸ™‚

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 10:52
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Ivermectin works really well - I've never had C and I have driven thru multiple states every few months, I don't wear masks, I don't use hand sanitizer, and I am on prednisone for RA so my immune system is wiped out... I haven't been sick once since I started ivermectin 4 years ago.

I use the injectable kind, but we use it orally (my family is on it for Lyme). I buy it in large bottles from ValleyVet.com, you can purchase syringes and needles from there too and draw up what you need. I take 1 cc based on 150 lbs per 1 cc. If I feel like I might be getting sick, I increase that to 1.25 cc's. Every 4 days like clockwork, if I feel like an RA flare is coming or don't feel good, I will do it 4 days in a row and back to every 4 days. I have had zero fear of C or other viral illnesses like the flu.

The two adult kids I have that don't take ivermectin did get C. My daughter and I cared for them and never got it, and I gave them ivermectin asap - C gone in 2 days completely. It works.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 10:57
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Oh - with the injectable, once you draw it into the syringe, just squirt into a cup and add water, tea, etc (nothing carbonated) and drink it. That simple. No way to get too much or too little like the horse paste.

Always get pure ivermectin with no other meds in it. This one is pure, there is another called Normectin that has seconardy meds in it, avoid that one.

https://www.valleyvet.com/...