Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:42
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 07:53
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
My apologies for asking but did you take the COVID injections OR are you in frequent close contact with people who are COVID injected?

If you are not COVID injections but ARE frequently in contact with people who have been injected, you might be dealing with infections due to spike protein exposure. I am serious.

Get some Ivermectin - if it’s the horse paste kind, start with a pencil eraser-sized dose, 2x per day. YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE WITH IVERMECTIN, but larger doses can result in greater herxing (effect of parasites migrating to extremities to try to escape being killed by the Ivermectin - effects include pain in joints and extremities, internal aches/pain, blurred or other vision issues - ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY).

Also, there is a detox bath using BORAX - I’ll try to find the instructions, but you should be detoxifying your body. The Borax bath draws out spike proteins.

Stop physical contact with any COVID vaxxed person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
28 December, 05:23
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
make sure you take a glass of water to drink ❗️While in the tube👍🏼

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 December, 12:28
it goes through your blood and organs whats a bath gonna do

Jay James @birdmanjay
26 September, 11:42
I'm doing the detox bath once a week now. Baking Soda, Borax and epsom salts. 1 cup each in a hot bath. Not good at sitting in the tub, but I've been forcing myself for 20 minutes.

I assume it's doing what it's supposed to. My Mom used to do this and I never got it until the last couple of years...She knew so much more than I was aware.

The first couple of times, I was dizzy and disoriented for about 15 minutes after getting out.

I'll be doing another 20 minutes this morning.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 September, 11:48
In response Jay James to his Publication
Moms are like that….. 😂😉 Thanks for sharing!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
27 December, 09:29
In response Jay James to his Publication
Rinse off good after or toxins will be left on your skin.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 11:28
Awesome. Thank so much for sharing this.