Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:42
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 07:53
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
My apologies for asking but did you take the COVID injections OR are you in frequent close contact with people who are COVID injected?

If you are not COVID injections but ARE frequently in contact with people who have been injected, you might be dealing with infections due to spike protein exposure. I am serious.

Get some Ivermectin - if it’s the horse paste kind, start with a pencil eraser-sized dose, 2x per day. YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE WITH IVERMECTIN, but larger doses can result in greater herxing (effect of parasites migrating to extremities to try to escape being killed by the Ivermectin - effects include pain in joints and extremities, internal aches/pain, blurred or other vision issues - ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY).

Also, there is a detox bath using BORAX - I’ll try to find the instructions, but you should be detoxifying your body. The Borax bath draws out spike proteins.

Stop physical contact with any COVID vaxxed person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 10:07
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
As a nurse, who takes ivermectin every 4 days and has since long before Covid hit (take for chronic Lyme disease and RA)...you can OD on it.

Take a proper dosage, but taking more than normal can destroy your liver. It can also cause neurological symptoms as well, including issues with speech and balance, memory, etc.

Ivermectin is a drug used worldwide, only here in the US do we think of it as a vet med only... It is one of the top 3 safest meds in the world, but you can still overdose on it, so use caution and dose yourself based on weight.

One dose can last up to 7 days as a preventative. If you are sick, you want it every day for 4 days straight and then every other day for a week, and then every 4 days or once a week after that.

I use it along with antibiotics to help my RA and the Lyme. Never got C.

HCQ, Flagyl, Fenbendazole and others work the same way. You can't take two at the same time, or liver damage.

Research, esp if you take other meds. Ivermectin = sa

Hold Fast @Zoot42
Would you mind popping over to “dirt road discussions” on telegram? I’m sure Danny would be be interested to know your findings. He usually has an interactive show twice a week. I recommend it to anyone considering ivermectin.
11:33 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zoot42 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 12:07
In response Hold Fast to his Publication
I would love to, but telegram won't let me in. It always says my password is incorrect and I can't redo it because it won't let me in :(

Not sure how to sign up with a new account because I only have one email and it is linked to the account that won't let me in!

I love to share what I've learned and experienced.

Hold Fast @Zoot42
28 December, 12:15
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Lots of free email accounts available. Gmail, Hotmail. Give it a go!