Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😡
07:42 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 December, 12:39
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Colloidal Silver works wonders

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 December, 07:34
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
This is an old post, but ironically, I've got the same nasty bug again, three months later. I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
28 December, 07:18
dear dear: Tell God you love him by doing good everyday, from your heart its needed to be said these days sadly, dont think AU has issues in this regard but now its said, must be a authentic loving/giving frequency in thoughts and action, EVERYDAY. also,Please take magnesium,zinc, C-vitamin 1000mg, NAC,c60 oil, and get applecidervinegar,gingerroot, medicinal honey, biodynamic lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and intake EVERYDAY ❤️🤲we need you healthy and happy mkey?

memes matter @NoComment
28 December, 07:19
In response memes matter to her Publication
boil the water see? and add root,lemon,vinegar and cayenne+honey

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
28 December, 01:13
I had something similar to what you have. President Trump mention Chlorine Dioxide for CV19. I bought it last year and used it as a last resort - I used a very low dose for one day and it knocked out of my system. It may do the same for you . I don't know. Research it on telegram in search bar - type in 'The universal antidote'.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
28 December, 01:15
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I had something similar to what you have. President Trump mention Chlorine Dioxide for CV19. I bought it last year and used it as a last resort - I used a very low dose for one day and it knocked out of my system. It may do the same for you . I don't know. Research it on telegram in search bar - type in 'The universal antidote'

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 December, 11:06
I've also been dealing with a head cold of sorts. (not jabbed)

Hub's parents are both jabbed, and BOTH have chronic sinus issues for at least a year now.
Multiple colds, ringing ears, chronic headaches as well...
🙄

My friend just went through surgery today to remove a brain tumor that came out of nowhere...best guess is it's a couple months old.
Here's the thing...
She's unjabbed, but is a massage therapist, routinely in direct contact with those who chose the bioweapon.

I doubt there's any coincidence with these connecting dots....

😕🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 December, 11:02
Yes definitely feel its from shedding, happens to me when I am around the priest at the church I work one day a week at. Always feel crummy when I get home so head straight to my echinacea and goldenseal; take 2 tabs twice a day for three days and usually nips it if caught early enough. Sorry for your distress, feel better soon! ♥️

riverlass flow @riverlass
27 December, 11:01
I think it is partially what they have done to us for years through food, chem trails, phones ect. and triggered it all with their bio-weapon. there are a lot of natural therapies out there that help. I do homemade hydroclyoriquin ice cubes in water with sweetener a few times a month, colloidal silver, borax and black seed tincture every few days. I have not been sick and I am elderly, though lots of people around me have been. Vitamin D, C and zinc are really helpful too. Sending blessings your way

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 December, 12:40
In response riverlass flow to her Publication
Love my colloidal silver, I haven't been sick in 20 years

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 December, 10:57
Alkalol. Usually sold behind the counter (you must ask for it), comes in a bottle like peroxide, cheap like peroxide. Pour a bit into each nostril and let it come out the mouth. Sink or shower.

Hard-core nasal cleaning from a voice teacher I had once. Good stuff.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
27 December, 10:23
My dad is unvaxxed but his wife is. She got vaxxed so she can travel back home to the Philippines. He keeps getting sick for days and weeks. He's had the flu twice, no covid. But has a lingering cough now 😐

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 December, 09:32
Also - BOOST your immune system.
Do Vitamin C - I can tolerate 3,000 mg - day 1 then 1,000 -2000 when symptoms appear... + D3/K2 and Zinc....
Don't overdo.. but as we get older we need supplements of these vitamins.

Also just learned benefits of Nasal and Oral Hyiene - so mouth wash + this https://www.target.com/p/x...

I tried it and it works well.
There are studies even ;0).

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 07:53
My apologies for asking but did you take the COVID injections OR are you in frequent close contact with people who are COVID injected?

If you are not COVID injections but ARE frequently in contact with people who have been injected, you might be dealing with infections due to spike protein exposure. I am serious.

Get some Ivermectin - if it’s the horse paste kind, start with a pencil eraser-sized dose, 2x per day. YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE WITH IVERMECTIN, but larger doses can result in greater herxing (effect of parasites migrating to extremities to try to escape being killed by the Ivermectin - effects include pain in joints and extremities, internal aches/pain, blurred or other vision issues - ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY).

Also, there is a detox bath using BORAX - I’ll try to find the instructions, but you should be detoxifying your body. The Borax bath draws out spike proteins.

Stop physical contact with any COVID vaxxed person.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 04:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
We make our living talking on tourists... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Boy, this "plan" is looking more and more fucked every day. Lord only knows what the Army injected millions of vets/active-duty with this, or worse (anthrax) already yrs ago? No One ever brings this shit up . how engrained could spike protines (if even true) in daily life even before this fake pandemic? It is Impossible unless you live in a bubble. I will not live in fear. this advice is beyond impossible. justy my opinion

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 January, 10:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Hey Jason, my family was sick 2 weeks ago, got rid of it, and now it’s back. I have some ivermectine paste I bought a while ago and got it out last night. When I took the cap off it looks like yellow jelly at the end. I expected it to be a white paste. Can you tell me if this is the normal color or not. Thanks I appreciate the help. I’m very cautious to try it and the color completely threw me off. Any thing else you might think of I should know before taking it would also be deeply appreciated 🙏🏼🤍