Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:42
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 07:53
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
My apologies for asking but did you take the COVID injections OR are you in frequent close contact with people who are COVID injected?

If you are not COVID injections but ARE frequently in contact with people who have been injected, you might be dealing with infections due to spike protein exposure. I am serious.

Get some Ivermectin - if it’s the horse paste kind, start with a pencil eraser-sized dose, 2x per day. YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE WITH IVERMECTIN, but larger doses can result in greater herxing (effect of parasites migrating to extremities to try to escape being killed by the Ivermectin - effects include pain in joints and extremities, internal aches/pain, blurred or other vision issues - ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY).

Also, there is a detox bath using BORAX - I’ll try to find the instructions, but you should be detoxifying your body. The Borax bath draws out spike proteins.

Stop physical contact with any COVID vaxxed person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
Hey Jason, my family was sick 2 weeks ago, got rid of it, and now it’s back. I have some ivermectine paste I bought a while ago and got it out last night. When I took the cap off it looks like yellow jelly at the end. I expected it to be a white paste. Can you tell me if this is the normal color or not. Thanks I appreciate the help. I’m very cautious to try it and the color completely threw me off. Any thing else you might think of I should know before taking it would also be deeply appreciated 🙏🏼🤍
10:08 AM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Dyan, click on at the bottom under it