Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉
10:30 AM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 July, 08:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Well said, and yes, I agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
13 July, 08:39
You are so right!
AU is so much more than a mere forum. For me, it is Home, where my family lives.
Yesterday I was sad and fearful. When I shared how I was feeling, I received the spirt and love I needed.
My hope is that everyone knows this is a safe place.
We are here to help one another, connect and raise our vibrations so high that no evil can touch us.
God is here too. He has called us to be His warriors.
I love you, Brothers and Sisters!❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:01
In response hope saxton to her Publication
The same thing happened to me yesterday morning. Got bad news on Dad, and wuthin mere seconds I was surrounded by love and light💖 my sagging vibe was lifted by my family here. It is so beautiful!!!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 July, 06:02
In response hope saxton to her Publication
AU is family!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
12 July, 09:44
AMen

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 July, 04:07
5 yrs ago my Dad passed away. This is the moment I can look back on that I started becoming aware of my Spiritual Awakening. I now know that Awakening to whats happening in our physical world is one thing and to become aware of ones own Spiritual Awakening is a whole different subject. When all this started I didnt know what the heck was happening to me and those around me knew nothing so I started digging on the internet and watching peoples youtube videos. I startedfinding info that resonated with me but stll had no one in my life that new how to help. I kept reading and hearing that others on the same path would be drawn towards me and I them. I was still kinda lost when AU opened up in Jan 2021.Since then, I have seen AU draw a collective of individuals together that I don't think you could find anywhere else. I still dont have anyone in my life around me aware of this type of Awakening but AU has proven this collective connection draws each of us together. Physical world is next.

12 July, 04:13
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Its so wonderful 😊 so much to wrap our heads around. Our hearts led us💖 So glad too!!! We have each other, our lights will only grow now😊 love ya!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 July, 04:01
💕

12 July, 04:08
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
💖

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
12 July, 02:56

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 July, 02:54
❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 July, 02:47
❤️🤗

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
12 July, 01:16
To feel this connected to so many beautiful people I have yet to meet in person, is God's work. AU: He led us all here. He wanted us to meet. He wanted us to know we were not alone. He wanted us to know our Family. He wanted us to know the power of love.
He knew we would bring each other comfort.
Thank you, loving God, for choosing all of us. Hallelujah!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 July, 08:32
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
❤️ 🙏😇

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 July, 01:07
🐸🐸❤️❤️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 July, 08:33
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
😁 🐸 🐸🐸 💫🕊️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 July, 12:43
AU is my home and Anons are my family!
I love you all so much! 💗🐸

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 July, 01:01
❤️🤗

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 July, 02:53
❤️ Because of people like you!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
12 July, 12:23
iron sharpens iron. 👍

Green 8700 @Green8700
12 July, 12:02
Sanity, it helps us with our sanity…

12 July, 12:04
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
That part!!😅😅😅👊 Fr

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 July, 11:40
Many of us have been rebels all our lives.
We were the different ones, the ones who did not conform, who did not blend
We felt out of place
Anywhere really...
Almost anytime...
But AU...
Here on AU I feel I finally am in the right place at the right time
And I know many of you feel the same
We are transitioning to greatness and AU is our Ship
Love pushes our sails
Gratitude of being on board together...
There is no other ship like that💙

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 July, 04:45
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 July, 01:30
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
We're on the Real Life, Flesh and Blood Version of "THE LOVE BOAT"

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 July, 11:37
💞

12 July, 11:40
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Makes me happy😁💖

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
12 July, 11:36
We are charting the new course. There is not one other social outlet that has a majority of users that understand this, much less working together in tandem. The power of conscious creation can be broken down into several different scientific disciplines.....words have a vibe, they create thoughts which have a vibe, thoughts create vision which has a vibe, on and on. But, just like any muscle, you have to strengthen it continuously to achieve the desired results. That's why I use memes..because it forces the brain to work on many levels directly attached to emotion. That is powerful. Like weight lifting for the brain....and if it elicits a smile, or tugs a heart string.....vibes sent out! Ancient cultures used hyroglyphs not because lack of alphabet, but because they conveyed more than just a word. They made the recipient of the communication have to engage many parts of the brain.

12 July, 11:45
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Its so amazing. And, its the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 July, 11:34
I have always had a feeling that AU was a special place and not just “another platform.” I have had a few friends try to create accounts here and they cant get in for whatever reason.

We all “landed” here on AU for a reason...a pretty special one is my guess. There is a lot of love and light here...❤️

12 July, 11:38
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
💖💖💖 I think I saw that Koba opens sign up for some to come. Def gives me a"protected" vibe. He opens registration at random times I believe. #Gatekeeper

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 July, 11:33
This has always felt organic. So many of us striving to find meaning, collectively coming together after being shunned on other platforms. Tbh, I cant even remember how I got here! I like to think God gently nudged me, here’s your people, they will help you grow as you transition to a higher level. You are so right Bennastix! Folks in here constantly blow my mind, the intellect and love/respect of one another is humbling to witness and be a part of. 🙏❤️

12 July, 11:35
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Couldn't have said it better 👊 it is an amazing thing that we have been called to💖 makes my heart bubble over!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 July, 11:45
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Hey I am banned on face crook again, if you get any hot info feel free to tag my page. FOOK face crook.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 July, 11:23

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 11:23
I do💌🤲🇺🇲🇸🇯🇺🇲i am grateful we have it this good here
I dont # for a reason

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 July, 11:21
I love you all, my fellow warriors!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 July, 11:17
For me, coming to AU each day is a blessing! There is peace here!

12 July, 11:21
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Truly we are blessed😊

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 July, 11:16
👍☝️👊

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 July, 11:15
👊

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
o7

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Well said!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 11:14
Free Therapy!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
12 July, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It really is. I have been awake for 30 years and AU saves me everyday! It like it came around at the exact right time! Love you all! 😍 Really I do!!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
12 July, 02:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOL … as i hit the ‘contribute’ button awhile back i thought to myself ‘a whole lot cheaper and much more fun than a shrink’

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 July, 10:45
I went into exile
silence
what good did that do

Can’t last 24hrs
fook it.

12 July, 10:47
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Exile?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 10:40

12 July, 10:42
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
No doubt 😉

NEO ONE @Neo
12 July, 10:35
The Vibes on AU are unique.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 July, 10:42
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Lead by the maestro

You will believe.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 July, 12:25
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
This is how we do group hug.