Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:30
I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
This has always felt organic. So many of us striving to find meaning, collectively coming together after being shunned on other platforms. Tbh, I cant even remember how I got here! I like to think God gently nudged me, here’s your people, they will help you grow as you transition to a higher level. You are so right Bennastix! Folks in here constantly blow my mind, the intellect and love/respect of one another is humbling to witness and be a part of. 🙏❤️
11:33 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 July, 11:45
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Hey I am banned on face crook again, if you get any hot info feel free to tag my page. FOOK face crook.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 July, 11:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh no Steph! Sorry girl. Looks as though they are on the hunt again. Targeting HB posts especially right now. I absolutely will. ❤️🌹

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 11:35
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Couldn't have said it better 👊 it is an amazing thing that we have been called to💖 makes my heart bubble over!

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 July, 11:42
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Absolutely! 🙏❤️🌹