Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:30
I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
13 July, 08:39
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
You are so right!
AU is so much more than a mere forum. For me, it is Home, where my family lives.
Yesterday I was sad and fearful. When I shared how I was feeling, I received the spirt and love I needed.
My hope is that everyone knows this is a safe place.
We are here to help one another, connect and raise our vibrations so high that no evil can touch us.
God is here too. He has called us to be His warriors.
I love you, Brothers and Sisters!❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by lee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lenore Lahnagan, click on at the bottom under it