Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:30
I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
You are so right!
AU is so much more than a mere forum. For me, it is Home, where my family lives.
Yesterday I was sad and fearful. When I shared how I was feeling, I received the spirt and love I needed.
My hope is that everyone knows this is a safe place.
We are here to help one another, connect and raise our vibrations so high that no evil can touch us.
God is here too. He has called us to be His warriors.
I love you, Brothers and Sisters!❤❤❤
08:39 AM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 July, 06:02
In response hope saxton to her Publication
AU is family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:01
In response hope saxton to her Publication
The same thing happened to me yesterday morning. Got bad news on Dad, and wuthin mere seconds I was surrounded by love and light💖 my sagging vibe was lifted by my family here. It is so beautiful!!!

hope saxton @Scribe11
13 July, 09:20
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
❤️🙏 I'm so sorry about your dad.
Praying for him.
Thanking Jesus we have AU.