Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:30
I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
I have always had a feeling that AU was a special place and not just “another platform.” I have had a few friends try to create accounts here and they cant get in for whatever reason.

We all “landed” here on AU for a reason...a pretty special one is my guess. There is a lot of love and light here...❤️
11:34 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 11:38
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
💖💖💖 I think I saw that Koba opens sign up for some to come. Def gives me a"protected" vibe. He opens registration at random times I believe. #Gatekeeper

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 July, 02:18
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yeah...thats what I kept telling them and to keep trying. ❤️