Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:30
I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
Many of us have been rebels all our lives.
We were the different ones, the ones who did not conform, who did not blend
We felt out of place
Anywhere really...
Almost anytime...
But AU...
Here on AU I feel I finally am in the right place at the right time
And I know many of you feel the same
We are transitioning to greatness and AU is our Ship
Love pushes our sails
Gratitude of being on board together...
There is no other ship like that💙
11:40 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 July, 01:30
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
We're on the Real Life, Flesh and Blood Version of "THE LOVE BOAT"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 July, 04:45

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 July, 04:30
Amen.💕🙏💕 Beautiful.🙏💕🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 July, 03:36
😍😎 EXACTLY THIS ...............

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
12 July, 02:53
🙋‍♀️

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 July, 02:43
👊

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
12 July, 02:11
You just wrote down how I feel, well put! 😍😍

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 July, 01:15
TODAY'S MIGHT OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT STOOD IT'S GROUND!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 01:04

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 July, 01:03
Yes, exactly this 💞

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
12 July, 12:56
😁🥰

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
12 July, 12:48
Well said !!! ❤ Beautiful DE

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
12 July, 12:45
so beautiful, thank you💪🇺🇸🌏🙏🌟

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
12 July, 12:24
Even though I am on TS I still spend my time here on AU.

It's different vibe

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 11:48
AU=Gold

12 July, 11:49
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Is this why I love that shiny gif😅😅😅👊

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
12 July, 01:43
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I love that analogy. You are so right, don't know why I never realized it before. Genius! Of course, our love shines bright as Gold =AU 💕

12 July, 11:41
With an 114 TS😉 Gave me chills💖