Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:30
I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 July, 10:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I went into exile
silence
what good did that do

Can’t last 24hrs
fook it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 July, 10:48
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Take a break

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:51
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I walked away from FB with no issues. I don't think walking away (even for 24 hours) from AU is an option for me. This place raises my soul😊