Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 June, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I took her advice today, and I feel really good…….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 June, 06:52
I taught my daughter, if you want to end a disagreement or argument with someone tell them you apologize for the disagreement even thou you were right. Because tomorrow may not be there to give you the opportunity. Choose your battles wisely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 June, 06:19
My mothers rule too VK, not just spouses but for all you know,
- peace -

- the night before she passed, her last words,
"Thank you for the time we shared together" ...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 June, 04:55
I was mad at my dad he kicked me out of his house when i was there for 3month helping him go to hospital for chemo and i left and he trid to call me a couple times and i didn't answer and then he passed 3 days latter
that was eight yrs ago and i still have not forgiven myself it is
One of my biggest regrets☹️

don't let it happen 2 you!🙏

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 June, 04:21
Before my mom got sick with cancer, she used to work in an assisted living facility as a hairdresser.

She had the sweetest and cutest residents as clients.

One couple was married for 70 years and my mom asked how they lasted so long. The wife said they never went to bed angry with one another.

They lived well into their 90s and believe it or not, they apparently passed away together too, just like in "The Notebook."

If my mom didnt know them, I wouldnt have believed the story myself.

I actually missed this post earlier today, but I had a conversation about this beautiful couple about 2 hours ago.

No coincidences.💫

Sending blessings to everyone always.

🙏🕊💖✝️💫

Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 June, 02:57
Oh sweet one, you are precious yes tell your loved ones you love them always, but you also deserve the same respect! Hugs and stand up for you also. 🤗🌹🤗🌹

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 June, 02:19
She is adorable!! I hope he sees how lucky he is to have her!! 😍

(I agree with this young Bride, BUT....🤣....if anyone is/or has been..married to a Narcissist, you can Love, Hug, Beg that they care and pay over a dozen therapists and THEY WILL NEVER GET IT! Been There! They don’t change. Going to bed Angry in another room is their Goal. Just to torture you! Demonic Assholes)!!!

And Down off my Soap Box I Step......😬

Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 June, 02:01
No energy for all the gematria here.

When in doubt, go in for a hug.

Shannon Harding @Believer101
08 June, 01:42
I agree with you 100000000%.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 June, 01:41
I have debated telling this story, but i figure if it helps one person… Back in 2016, my wife and i were dealing with a fresh litter of puppies(she was a breeder) we were edgy and sniping at each other for days from the extra stress of the pups. one evening, had a bad fight, and just went to bed. we were both already exausted. the next morning we werent talking yet, and as i walked out the door, i said i love you, as did she. that afternoon she texted me and said she had a terrible headache and needed me to take her to the ER. when i got home, she was in a coma. she had a massive brain bleed and after 2 weeks in the hospital, never recovered. she passed away at Christmas time. Anyway, I thank God i got to tell her i loved her that morning, because it was the very last thing i got to say to her. ALWAYS TRY to work things out before bed.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 June, 02:58
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
So sorry for you tragic loss, blessings to you!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
08 June, 03:02
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
😢🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 June, 01:04
i agree 💯

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 June, 12:45
yes #1 ! ❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 June, 12:37
No Relationship..No Worries 😂

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 June, 12:34
Hope he appreciates & reciprocates culitvating their relationship. ❤

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 June, 12:23
She just needs to get her husband that magic laundry basket in the TT you posted a few days ago :)

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 June, 01:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤣

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
08 June, 01:34
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Agree, let it go. Discuss later if you must.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 June, 02:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
My husband isn't much of a talker. He saves all that energy for his work. So, a lot of things never get discussed. Over time, a seemingly insurmountable distance has developed between us - for that very reason - but in spite of that, I always remember to make sure, he knows that he is loved.

Being at a total loss, as to how to love him without continuing to lose myself, I recently started praying for healing in the relationship. Happy to say, that something is now changing between us... can't say where it will lead, but it definitely feels good.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 June, 12:14
Or leave the house or end the phone call without telling the other person you love them.
This was how I did with my kids.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 12:09
This is so true, my Son died in a car crash a few years ago.
The last thing he told me was "Mom I love you"

He was a pharmacist and drove a lot and about 6 months before that i had told him I sure wished he could get settled at one Rite Aid instead of moving around and driving so much.

He told me, "Mom, dont worry, you know that when God decides it is my time there is nothing you or me or anyone else can do about it"
You never know when you go to bed mad or leave the house mad or hang up the phone mad if you will ever speak to that person again and Nana knows plenty of ppl that would give anything to make that ONE thing right again now that will never get the chance.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 June, 01:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sorry for your loss Nana😘🤗
He’s watching over you😇

Just Diana @Diana19
08 June, 06:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤️Nana, You are so right! You never know when it will be the very last sight or sound of that person. My parents are both gone, my mom in 1993, Ya know I can't even remember what she sounded like. Remember her perfume, occasionally I catch a small drift of it and I smile knowing she just wanted to let me know she was there. Sending much love and compassion, Nana. ❤️

Tyler 316 @TWM316
08 June, 12:04
Putting aside any anger toward the other person can be a hard thing to do. Most people feel like they want to win and be "right" in a fight and by being the person to step forward and letting go of the anger, it can feel like you're giving up any position of being "right". The truth is though is that when you're fighting with your loved one or whoever it might be, no one wins.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 June, 11:45
So true! Have been married for 32 years and always lived by this rule. You just never know. 🙏🏼

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
08 June, 11:44
Um, good advice!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 June, 11:42
when stuck emotionally, i always ask myself what would Jesus do?⚔✝️👑

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 June, 11:37
So true

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 June, 11:33
My wife and I just spoke about this yesterday as well, same for the kiddos, last thing should always be I love you, use the stay of out troubles first then always cap it with I Love You.

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
08 June, 11:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Always. Before my adult sons leave my presence, the "I love you" will always flow from my heart and lips. Every time!! :)

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 June, 11:26
Yes people, never leave your love without a kiss, because you never know if he or she will return alive. No one knows the moment that death will strike.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 June, 11:23
Good Morning!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 11:23
Never go to sleep mad....Gemini

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 June, 11:17
If she learned to communicate telepathically, she could of got in her car and still told him.

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 June, 11:16
I agree 1000%.
My family life when I was a child did not teach me this. I lathes it from watching The Brady Bunch.
I was 19 when I married my husband. He was 21. This was also the rule when we had children.
I could never sleep if there was dissension in our home.
If Mama cabby sleep. no one sleeps till we work out the issue. lol
We are close to our 43rd anniversary. Our sons are grown and married now. It warns my heart that they too follow this rule.