Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 10:33
Relationship Rule #1

Never go to sleep mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 June, 02:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
My husband isn't much of a talker. He saves all that energy for his work. So, a lot of things never get discussed. Over time, a seemingly insurmountable distance has developed between us - for that very reason - but in spite of that, I always remember to make sure, he knows that he is loved.

Being at a total loss, as to how to love him without continuing to lose myself, I recently started praying for healing in the relationship. Happy to say, that something is now changing between us... can't say where it will lead, but it definitely feels good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 June, 03:19
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Been where you are, going on 40 years marriage, 46 years being together, when I started putting myself first and doing the things I loved again, he started paying attention, I even separated from him for a year and 2 months because I didn’t like where we were headed. He hung money over my head, a lot of his mother issues came into play, he never shared his concerns I would just have to guess about things, but he found out and became very aware that I could always take care of myself and I didn’t need him but just wanted him in my life. We started like we were dating again all the time we were apart living separately, he started paying attention to our issues, we counseled for a little bit and I finally moved back home. There has been a definite change for the better, not everything perfect I had to let some things go, like I said compromise is the key and not losing yourself in the process, you are worth it! 🤗🤗🌹🌹♥️♥️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
08 June, 01:34
Agree, let it go. Discuss later if you must.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 01:27
Pro tip:
Men are like pets.

*not an authorized marriage councilor.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 June, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 June, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOL My hubby loves to be petted....like a doG. I can get that man to do just about anything I want if I rub his back like I rub my doG's belly. He loves being rubbed, not massaged, rubbed. Doesn't matter where; can be his back, his leg, his head, he just loves being rubbed...hubby, that is, not the doG.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts