Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 10:33
Relationship Rule #1

Never go to sleep mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 June, 01:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have debated telling this story, but i figure if it helps one person… Back in 2016, my wife and i were dealing with a fresh litter of puppies(she was a breeder) we were edgy and sniping at each other for days from the extra stress of the pups. one evening, had a bad fight, and just went to bed. we were both already exausted. the next morning we werent talking yet, and as i walked out the door, i said i love you, as did she. that afternoon she texted me and said she had a terrible headache and needed me to take her to the ER. when i got home, she was in a coma. she had a massive brain bleed and after 2 weeks in the hospital, never recovered. she passed away at Christmas time. Anyway, I thank God i got to tell her i loved her that morning, because it was the very last thing i got to say to her. ALWAYS TRY to work things out before bed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
03:02 PM - Jun 08, 2022
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AlleeKat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allee Kat, click on at the bottom under it