Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 10:33
Relationship Rule #1

Never go to sleep mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is so true, my Son died in a car crash a few years ago.
The last thing he told me was "Mom I love you"

He was a pharmacist and drove a lot and about 6 months before that i had told him I sure wished he could get settled at one Rite Aid instead of moving around and driving so much.

He told me, "Mom, dont worry, you know that when God decides it is my time there is nothing you or me or anyone else can do about it"
You never know when you go to bed mad or leave the house mad or hang up the phone mad if you will ever speak to that person again and Nana knows plenty of ppl that would give anything to make that ONE thing right again now that will never get the chance.
12:09 PM - Jun 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
08 June, 06:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤️Nana, You are so right! You never know when it will be the very last sight or sound of that person. My parents are both gone, my mom in 1993, Ya know I can't even remember what she sounded like. Remember her perfume, occasionally I catch a small drift of it and I smile knowing she just wanted to let me know she was there. Sending much love and compassion, Nana. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 11:29
In response Just Diana to her Publication
`I do have a recording of a phone call from my Son saved on an old phone, my Dad has been gone since 11/22/91 So far I have not had any problems remembering their faces but I do understand.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 June, 01:46
Sorry for your loss Nana😘🤗
He’s watching over you😇

08 June, 06:17
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I was told recently that he was one of my soul family and yes that he was watching over me.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 June, 12:53
❤️OH NANA! I'm so sorry that you lost your son. Much love to you!❤️

08 June, 01:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you hun, it is ok.