Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 10:33
Relationship Rule #1

Never go to sleep mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
I have debated telling this story, but i figure if it helps one person… Back in 2016, my wife and i were dealing with a fresh litter of puppies(she was a breeder) we were edgy and sniping at each other for days from the extra stress of the pups. one evening, had a bad fight, and just went to bed. we were both already exausted. the next morning we werent talking yet, and as i walked out the door, i said i love you, as did she. that afternoon she texted me and said she had a terrible headache and needed me to take her to the ER. when i got home, she was in a coma. she had a massive brain bleed and after 2 weeks in the hospital, never recovered. she passed away at Christmas time. Anyway, I thank God i got to tell her i loved her that morning, because it was the very last thing i got to say to her. ALWAYS TRY to work things out before bed.
01:41 PM - Jun 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
08 June, 03:02
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
😢🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 June, 02:58
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
So sorry for you tragic loss, blessings to you!