JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision
08:41 AM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
28 March, 10:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I was following their work for years on their internet site till time they discover new particle...
And then they said they didn't and change site totally...
I remember they put info on their site about working with some agency...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 March, 08:33
The Entire Universe is a Grail Shaped Toroidal Field; Everything within the Universal Field--Atoms, Biological Cells, Planets, Suns and Galaxies are also Toroidal Fields; Our Planet is a Toroidal Fields and the Human Heart is also a Toroidal Field; Cern Manipulates the Universal Toroidal Field as it Expresses through the Planetary Toroidal Field and through the Individual/Collective Heart of Humanity. This is also referred to as Scalar Technology/Scalar Weaponry. I have included a Link to a You Tube Video produced by Heart/Math Institute that Illustrates the Power of the Toroidal Field as it is Expressed through the Human Heart.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 March, 08:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
This is also related to STRING THEORY and QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT as Revealed by Recent Scientific Inquiries into the Nature of Space and Time. I Believe that our Ancient Ancestors KNEW about these Ideas and that we are simply Remembering and Rediscovering what is Eternally Stored and Recorded within the
Universal Memory--the "AKASHIC RECORDS, Known to the Hebrew's as "The Book of LIfe."

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 March, 05:34
i swear i remember a aong “i could not ask for more” from the 70s. google tells me only Ed Sheerhan and Sara Evans recorded it… i struggle to accept i was wrong about it.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
28 March, 01:03
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
This one? Written by Diane Warren and released1999
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain Official Music Video - YouTube

Well.. I've been searching this video for 5 yrs here in youtube but i didnt find it, so i just searched this in a not well known video streaming site...oh th...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 01:51
Ol' Vincent just seems to know stuff. he is like the s-n-tell world champion.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
27 March, 01:36
What's the 411 about CERN getting a 2x power boost recently?
It can't be a good thing.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 March, 01:19

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 March, 01:08
I remember in the 80’s when all the adults at 40+ used to say, time goes by in a snap. It dragged for me then. I hit 30 and it’s been warp speed. That isn’t the part that concerns me, now I hear children say it more often than not. 😔

Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 March, 11:50
Maybe speeding things up a bit😒

NEO ONE @Neo
27 March, 11:31
Who's Alice?

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 March, 11:38
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
the original alice was an ai produced back in the early days of chat

i read that waaaaay back in the day

that's the alice i know of

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
27 March, 11:28

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 March, 10:40
SpaceForce needs to drop a rod and shooon! Like Yesterday already! 🙄

Samantha Stephens @Sam17_45
27 March, 10:31
💯 something is going on with CERN. I feel it

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
27 March, 10:30
🤔

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 10:15
Heard about CERN pre net, VERY evil. MUST be crushed, God did it twice, time for the permanent dismantle.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 March, 09:58
Are they still having problems with spontaneous fires erupting on the other side of the planet?

Dottie French @DotOn777
27 March, 09:52
🧐Well, huh...all this "time", since "last year" anyway~

There were lapses, in my brain, that I had to ask myself what day it was. Very unusual for me. Disorientation, but not all the time. Regretfully, I assumed it's because I'm getting older.

😂HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!🤣
I scoff in your face "TIME" and know now I'm just a bit slower than I used to be...but my mind still works wonderfully.

We might be ascending through "time"~and we are making up for the "time" that was stolen from us when the calendars changed...perhaps, we are on a magnificent journey through "SPACE AND TIME" and we will land somewhere new and improved!! The WHOLE WORLD gets a do-over 😍

👉I'm in.

arba happihr @arba
28 March, 03:48
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I'm in! 🤞

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 09:38
I read something about time speeding up, and that our days are ( and have been for some time now) only 16 hours instead of 24? I can’t wrap my head around it but don’t doubt anything these days.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 March, 12:59
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
It feels faster.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 02:59
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
My clocks, which are not connected to the Internet, are slower than the computer clock. Anecdotal. Ever wonder why we went from analog to digital?😉

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 March, 09:33

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 02:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Incredible video!
The fact that this young incarnate has come into this universe, with akashic knowledge, at this time, is verification that we have secured a more positive timeline IMO.
Brilliant young soul.
This is an interesting video regarding the Mandela effect. 👇

https://www.tiktok.com/@r_...

Soul Shine @soulshine
27 March, 05:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Interesting video. Tried to find more info from and/or on him. Correct spelling of his name may be Max Loughan. Could not find anything current searching for Laughlin and Loughan.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 March, 09:28
VK keeps saying 2023. Could we possibly already be in 2023?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 March, 09:52
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
At least 14 months left for for it to be all done.
That is not to ay things won't happen rapidly, it just will be stages to the end result.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 March, 09:19
try as much as they want.
Time is not on their side anymore
They are all Dead.

Life can be a bitch.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 09:12
How about 'we' prove you right.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 March, 02:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Please please please do it ! I´m dying to know EVERYTHING about it. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase 😁

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 02:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
BEST. DAD. EVER. 😇

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 09:07
CERN 2019 LIFTING THE VEIL OR OPENING THE PIT? - YouTube

Made with Film Makerhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cerdillac.filmmaker

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 09:00
Has anything been released yet on the new start up date? I do feel that Patriots will control the restart.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 March, 08:44
My husband thinks CERN brought more demons from hell, and that is why there is so much more evil. It makes you wonder.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 March, 09:22
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions - YouTube

Scientist are beginning to get more and more "religious". What has happened at CERN the past few Years? And What are they up to, this will not be your typica...