JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
27 March, 05:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Interesting video. Tried to find more info from and/or on him. Correct spelling of his name may be Max Loughan. Could not find anything current searching for Laughlin and Loughan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 02:36
Incredible video!
The fact that this young incarnate has come into this universe, with akashic knowledge, at this time, is verification that we have secured a more positive timeline IMO.
Brilliant young soul.
This is an interesting video regarding the Mandela effect. 👇

https://www.tiktok.com/@r_...

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
27 March, 11:57
Read your bible sonny.The Good Lord has created a new earth with a new universe, as the old one passes away.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 March, 10:37
Interesting theory. Quite possible. As we get shifted to an alternate universe do we "physically" depart the prior one? Have we left behind the physical structures and the technologies in a vacuum for other beings to inhabit or utilize? Is there a "cleanup" crew frantically working the other timeline so as to bury our past like that which happened in Tartaria? How many times has the Earth Realm been used for mass deportation and mass importation?

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 March, 06:02
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Wow! All of a sudden I'm reminded of Stephen King's "The Langoliers"!!! If you haven't read it (or seen the movie), you really should. It's not exactly what's being put forth here, but similar (especially your comment). It's one of King's books that has always left me with an odd feeling. It's definitely not the only one...read or watch "The Stand" if you want to really freak out! 😳

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 March, 10:22
Great video. Would like to, have been trying, but can’t find threads of info on Cern.

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 09:57
When I think about this it reminds me that I am NOT crazy. I distinctly remember the lyrics of Queen's "We Are The Champions". I sing, lyrics are a thing for me. Those lyrics changed. I have been singing the lyrics to this song since I was 11 years old! Now the song ends differently than the original version. You can't find an original version.

I am What I am @OfLight
27 March, 10:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
what were the ending words and what are you seeing now?

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
27 March, 10:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yeah! And when did they change ET? I vividly remember him saying "phone home". Now they claim it's "home phone". REALLY!