JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
🧐Well, huh...all this "time", since "last year" anyway~

There were lapses, in my brain, that I had to ask myself what day it was. Very unusual for me. Disorientation, but not all the time. Regretfully, I assumed it's because I'm getting older.

😂HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!🤣
I scoff in your face "TIME" and know now I'm just a bit slower than I used to be...but my mind still works wonderfully.

We might be ascending through "time"~and we are making up for the "time" that was stolen from us when the calendars changed...perhaps, we are on a magnificent journey through "SPACE AND TIME" and we will land somewhere new and improved!! The WHOLE WORLD gets a do-over 😍

👉I'm in.
09:52 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
28 March, 03:48
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I'm in! 🤞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396