JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 March, 08:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The Entire Universe is a Grail Shaped Toroidal Field; Everything within the Universal Field--Atoms, Biological Cells, Planets, Suns and Galaxies are also Toroidal Fields; Our Planet is a Toroidal Fields and the Human Heart is also a Toroidal Field; Cern Manipulates the Universal Toroidal Field as it Expresses through the Planetary Toroidal Field and through the Individual/Collective Heart of Humanity. This is also referred to as Scalar Technology/Scalar Weaponry. I have included a Link to a You Tube Video produced by Heart/Math Institute that Illustrates the Power of the Toroidal Field as it is Expressed through the Human Heart.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
This is also related to STRING THEORY and QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT as Revealed by Recent Scientific Inquiries into the Nature of Space and Time. I Believe that our Ancient Ancestors KNEW about these Ideas and that we are simply Remembering and Rediscovering what is Eternally Stored and Recorded within the
Universal Memory--the "AKASHIC RECORDS, Known to the Hebrew's as "The Book of LIfe."
08:42 AM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it