JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
My husband thinks CERN brought more demons from hell, and that is why there is so much more evil. It makes you wonder.
08:44 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 March, 09:22
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions - YouTube

Scientist are beginning to get more and more "religious". What has happened at CERN the past few Years? And What are they up to, this will not be your typica...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 March, 11:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The Collider is 17 miles long🧐
(well precisely 27 km wich is 17 miles something)
What if God is letting [them] play a little...
What if God is letting [them] come out for what [they] really are...
What if God picked a team of people (Q) and through a bunch of Anons is allowing the world ( his children) to see ( we are the news now) what [they] are capable of doing, so HIS children can choose what side to be on?
Free will at his top, unconditional love, you are free to love, you choose...
What if its all already written...
In the end GOD wins
He comes and [they] Forever fooked...
I got chills
More and more
Every day things come together and start to make sense
What a time to be alive❤️
I know its just a bunch of what if but the good chills are real😊

Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 March, 12:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
They have been doing this since time began. The real secrets would curl your hair!🔎🌎🔍👀