JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I read something about time speeding up, and that our days are ( and have been for some time now) only 16 hours instead of 24? I can’t wrap my head around it but don’t doubt anything these days.
09:38 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 02:59
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
My clocks, which are not connected to the Internet, are slower than the computer clock. Anecdotal. Ever wonder why we went from analog to digital?😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 05:50
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Never even occurred to me! Thank you!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 March, 12:59
It feels faster.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 01:00
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
It does! Not incredibly noticeable second by second, but days, years, for sure!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 March, 12:56
have felt time was speeding up too💙

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
27 March, 10:01
I started noticing this at least since 2014 ish. I had changed jobs, I used to work swing shift and hated my life. I started a business grooming dogs, I would dread how long the week would be when I had a bunch of them scheduled. Now I don't worry about it because the week has come and gone and I barely noticed it. The other thing is my son graduated from high school in 2016 and the time he was in there literally FLEW by, I felt robbed. The seasons and holidays are a blur...I noticed it but I don't hear many people notice it.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 10:06
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
I’ve noticed it too. I’ve always heard the saying “The days are long, but the years are short” and just thought that’s what happens as we get older. Life has become a blur. Some weeks I think it’s friday when only thursday and vice- versa. I’m ready to understand it all!