JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
The Entire Universe is a Grail Shaped Toroidal Field; Everything within the Universal Field--Atoms, Biological Cells, Planets, Suns and Galaxies are also Toroidal Fields; Our Planet is a Toroidal Fields and the Human Heart is also a Toroidal Field; Cern Manipulates the Universal Toroidal Field as it Expresses through the Planetary Toroidal Field and through the Individual/Collective Heart of Humanity. This is also referred to as Scalar Technology/Scalar Weaponry. I have included a Link to a You Tube Video produced by Heart/Math Institute that Illustrates the Power of the Toroidal Field as it is Expressed through the Human Heart.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

08:33 AM - Mar 28, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 March, 08:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
This is also related to STRING THEORY and QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT as Revealed by Recent Scientific Inquiries into the Nature of Space and Time. I Believe that our Ancient Ancestors KNEW about these Ideas and that we are simply Remembering and Rediscovering what is Eternally Stored and Recorded within the
Universal Memory--the "AKASHIC RECORDS, Known to the Hebrew's as "The Book of LIfe."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396