JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 02:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
BEST. DAD. EVER. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 March, 02:43
Please please please do it ! I´m dying to know EVERYTHING about it. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase 😁

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
27 March, 11:40
Okay, so a little bit funny that the collider tunnel is 17 miles long and the original program was called A.wake. lol, just saying

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 March, 11:03
ABOLISH SATAN

"CERN—looking for God particle, or opening portals of hell? | Christina Lin | The Blogs" https://blogs.timesofisrae...

John Hook @Hooky
27 March, 11:25
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
looking for the key that unbounds Satan

LQve Trump @LoveTump
27 March, 11:01
I feel each year WAS turning a page in time. NOW, it feels like a FAST FLIPPING through a book.

I figured it was the same as driving to a distant destination each day seem to goes faster and faster.

Oh how I long to find/learn so much out VK
Open our minds with what you know PLEASE my fren

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 09:39
Please do!!! And your wife is on fire today!!! Glad I’m getting to know her!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 March, 09:39
Hello George + "we" :)

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 March, 09:28
🙏. maybe we are already in 2023 hmm