Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
21 January, 09:12
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
When he gets that big grin and says we are getting alot of help right now. i cry from joy tere is finally help and compassion for these poor children and families everytime i see it. Thank you all for helping to do our part as well. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 January, 12:25
Does anyone have a link to this video, I have found the others but cannot find this one, and want to share it to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 12:27
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
It's in this thread, the whole week seminar days 1-5 videos...You should see it...AuntieM posted and I have reposted it several times... Keep scrolling.. You'll find it.🙌

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 12:28

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 January, 12:19
I found this info:
David Straight is a former Intelligence Officer, Former County Sherriff Deputy, Former Presidential Task Force Agent, and has also been helping people succeed in court for over 30 years. Serving two Trump presidential task forces with this subject matter Recovered over 250 children from CPS

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 12:24
Thank you for adding to his many other achievements..this guy is a hero.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 January, 12:16
John, was this the reason Obama care went bankrupt everywhere before 2016 elections? (Afraid of Trump win?)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 12:23
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
It went bankrupt because it was illegal, he was not a sitting President, he was not a US Citizen and that null and voids all his 8 fraud years of EO's, Laws, this Healthcare crap and a whole slew of other things that will be soon be rectified..!

Did you not find this seminar fascinating tho?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 January, 09:44
😳

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 January, 10:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
oh but there's more.. keep scrolling there is the whole week of seminars from last summer.. It's the link that had all of the series..You'll see it in my feed.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 January, 08:11
He's not lying.
They have been doing something similar for decades.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 January, 12:39
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There are more of his videos JohnQ.
The whole seminar week in Utah last summer, I posted in this thread and in a separate post last night bc so many were asking for more of his work, should be one of the first ones on my timeline.
Very Important for all to hear..!🙌

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 January, 03:38
Thats why thwy they didn't wven tead thw the thing.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 January, 03:27
globalmodernslavery.org

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 February, 07:32
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
This seems like a legit org and it looks as if they are working to save humanity from the evil...Let's see what happens in the next couple months and then revisit...Praying this all comes out very soon and we know the truths..Stay in faith and God will show us..🙏💗

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 January, 03:26
what do you think about this site, seems strange to me, has a quick exit button

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 January, 03:11
The Truth wether you choose to believe it or not.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 January, 01:24

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 01:27
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Kenyan-born... Well well looky that.... we already knew this but to see it on paper... that's the evil of this world. Deception!
Nice find patriot!🙌

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 January, 03:03
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Got covered up real quick too!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 January, 12:20
It's not just CPS, it's the entire court system. When my grandfather brought charges against my stepfather, I was 6 years old, sitting there in the District Attorney's office. At that age, could not believe it when I heard the ADA say, "Well, at least he was keeping it in the family."

This is the guy who was supposed to prosecute my stepfather? What happened to charging my mother?

Thank God for my grandparents. They saved my life.

I got to grow up free & wild in the canyons of AZ, herding sheep & growing corn & peaches.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 January, 12:53
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
so grateful for your grandfather! That is love. We fight for children and for what is right. So happy for you.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 January, 03:20
God bless you and your grandfather🙏❣️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 January, 12:12
My friend, I can testify that everything this man says is true, not just in Arizona, but also in parts of Texas!

The only way I escaped being trafficked by my own mother was to make myself totally ungovernable... When told to "be nice & play with daddy's friends," I would scratch & bite them instead, then escape out the bathroom window & run off to a friend's house...

Fast forward 30 years. I had left Amarillo to get my son, then age 7, out of his grandmother's reach (yes, I was screwed up enough to think he deserved to know her... no longer). On my farm in East Texas, she sent CPS to investigate me because "she is having heroin parties on her farm & drugs my grandson so the guests can have sex with him."
Talk about narcissists & PROJECTION! That's what she did to me when I was 4!

Good friend at CPS in Tyler, TX told me what was going on. Sold my farm that week to a family down the road & had an ENORMOUS "moving sale" & we flew to Australia!

Success.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 12:16
🙏🙏🙏💓
p.s. please call me, my phone is acting weird and won't let me call you back!!!! Guess the 100th time dropping it yesterday did the trick.. Arrrgggg

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 January, 08:37
I like David....

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 January, 09:30
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I do too, just recently found him but I get good vibe from him.. HUGE truths.... man oh man!!!🙌

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 January, 06:43
Just too many reveals of info as this, that is or can be verified
on the wicked criminal scheems...and the forces for good that
have the authority to take real action over the last few decades
only swat at them after removing their own claws and teeth...
and most times when the proof has been shown to the world,
it all just fades away.. consistantly, am I wrong?
I am now looking at the Trump statement of the vote steal
has to be fixed before the end of 2021---------fading away

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 07:20
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Awww, Sorry you feel that way...as hard as this is, but it's needed to get the world right with God. It is our job (calling) to help do that and yes it's gonna hurt, but when I think about what [they] have done to millions and millions of children..... Lord, well that's why we keep fighting back and NEVER allow this to happen again or this planet is doomed. I prefer to stay positive and push the truths out, I don't care what people think of me, as long as they THINK.
God's time...keep the faith, and stay strong for the children who couldn't...You got this! Amen!🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 05:14
Oh my God this horrific, no wonder Hussain and fob were so pleased with themselves ... and thought it would never come back to them???
"These people are so stupid" ... while we slept.
Please post part 2 on this thread, makes it easier to find. Thank You!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 05:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You can take a look at my post from this morning, Auntie also posted his full week of the conference...🙌

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 05:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Bella Lady @Bella50
02 January, 04:39
Wow

Awake Now @Awakenow
02 January, 02:50
OMG!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 02:59
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Don't miss part 2, in my other post this morning..🙌

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
02 January, 02:39
Wow! Is right!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 03:00
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Don't miss part 2, in my other post this morning..🙌

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 January, 02:36
F obama care!! I am charged for the time it takes my Dr, nurse to put all my information into that data base, which takes longer than the dr even sees me!! I pay to watch them type into a computer data base!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 January, 03:27
who is this guy?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 07:17
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 January, 12:51
David Straight

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 January, 12:59
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 January, 12:10
O.....M....G... ! Knew this from posts but not directly this way...! Would love to know who this man is... and see more of this info-session...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 12:12
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Gahhh... I wish...Got it from a friend, no timestamp or name of the guy, I'm trying to research it more, I'll post if I find it..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 07:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
David Straight Day 1 AM - YouTube

David Straight Day 1 AM

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 January, 11:56
Thank You for posting this! If you didn't choose Obamacare, you were monetarily penalized. Couldn't trust it, mainly for that reason. Free flu shots everywhere? Didn't trust them and that was a huge tip-off. Obamacare steals from you if you don't play its game? Thank God I didn't choose
obamacare
#MAGA
#QANON
#DRAIN
#families
#schools
#hospitals
#nurses
#doctors
#medical
#HealthCare
#Patriots
#deplorables

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 January, 11:54
WOW is right!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 January, 11:49
The more you know.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
01 January, 11:45
Who is this? I would like to hear more.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 12:10
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
I got this clip from an Anon fren and this was all she sent. No name or timestamp nothing.. darn it.. I'll try and dig it up..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 January, 11:45
This - is very important
Thank you for finding it & posting it

A lot of strikes against Obamacare - I knew it was a set up to try to force a socialized medical system but I didn't know about how it connected to trafficking, specifically child trafficking
After all I've researched it doesn't surprise me - those perverts are after the children in so many ways 😠

And the part about the hospitals having a place in the basement specifically for carrying this out - along with the horrors I've heard during this covid mess I say it's time to abolish hospitals as we know them

Like I said, very informative & I appreciate it

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
David Straight Day 1 AM - YouTube

David Straight Day 1 AM

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
02 January, 01:50
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
i got kicked out of MOPS ( church group for mothers of preschoolers) in 2003 for telling the moms basically THIS! they didnt want to hear it / they just wanted to play stupid games win stupid prizes, and get a few hours of chesp childcare!