The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 11:35
WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 January, 12:12
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
My friend, I can testify that everything this man says is true, not just in Arizona, but also in parts of Texas!

The only way I escaped being trafficked by my own mother was to make myself totally ungovernable... When told to "be nice & play with daddy's friends," I would scratch & bite them instead, then escape out the bathroom window & run off to a friend's house...

Fast forward 30 years. I had left Amarillo to get my son, then age 7, out of his grandmother's reach (yes, I was screwed up enough to think he deserved to know her... no longer). On my farm in East Texas, she sent CPS to investigate me because "she is having heroin parties on her farm & drugs my grandson so the guests can have sex with him."
Talk about narcissists & PROJECTION! That's what she did to me when I was 4!

Good friend at CPS in Tyler, TX told me what was going on. Sold my farm that week to a family down the road & had an ENORMOUS "moving sale" & we flew to Australia!

Success.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
🙏🙏🙏💓
p.s. please call me, my phone is acting weird and won't let me call you back!!!! Guess the 100th time dropping it yesterday did the trick.. Arrrgggg
12:16 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
04 January, 12:23
I do believe your ancient phone has finally shit the bed, dear!

Both of my calls went straight to voicemail...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 12:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I just rebooted it, if it doesn't work I'll have to bite the phone bullet and get a new one.. Arrrgggg!

04 January, 12:21
LOL. Tried to call you a few minutes ago...

Will give another go!