The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 11:35
WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
It's not just CPS, it's the entire court system. When my grandfather brought charges against my stepfather, I was 6 years old, sitting there in the District Attorney's office. At that age, could not believe it when I heard the ADA say, "Well, at least he was keeping it in the family."

This is the guy who was supposed to prosecute my stepfather? What happened to charging my mother?

Thank God for my grandparents. They saved my life.

I got to grow up free & wild in the canyons of AZ, herding sheep & growing corn & peaches.
12:20 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 January, 03:20
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
God bless you and your grandfather🙏❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 January, 12:53
so grateful for your grandfather! That is love. We fight for children and for what is right. So happy for you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 12:24
💓