The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 11:35
WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 05:14
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Oh my God this horrific, no wonder Hussain and fob were so pleased with themselves ... and thought it would never come back to them???
"These people are so stupid" ... while we slept.
Please post part 2 on this thread, makes it easier to find. Thank You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 January, 12:52
Holy Wow!

And thank you, bless you, for the link -- and for ALL that you do for all of us. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 12:58
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Awww you da best.. i don't want credit for just sharing others truths, but you are so sweet... love you girl💓🙏☺️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 06:11
Thank you, very helpful when sharing when others.
This is a so important to share ... helps people realize the truth, esp when they don't want to believe it's this dirty - premeditated.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 07:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Any way I can help spread the word, I will do...💓