The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 11:35
WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 January, 06:43
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Just too many reveals of info as this, that is or can be verified
on the wicked criminal scheems...and the forces for good that
have the authority to take real action over the last few decades
only swat at them after removing their own claws and teeth...
and most times when the proof has been shown to the world,
it all just fades away.. consistantly, am I wrong?
I am now looking at the Trump statement of the vote steal
has to be fixed before the end of 2021---------fading away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Awww, Sorry you feel that way...as hard as this is, but it's needed to get the world right with God. It is our job (calling) to help do that and yes it's gonna hurt, but when I think about what [they] have done to millions and millions of children..... Lord, well that's why we keep fighting back and NEVER allow this to happen again or this planet is doomed. I prefer to stay positive and push the truths out, I don't care what people think of me, as long as they THINK.
God's time...keep the faith, and stay strong for the children who couldn't...You got this! Amen!🙏
07:20 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 January, 03:23
🎯❣️👍🏻🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 January, 08:59
Not knocking your info at all, be sure of that. I just see that the
plan for law and order--and waking--and causing people to
choose God or lies is also allowing children to stay in harms
way. I can't point in any direction and say there, justice has come,
we have won for the children...which to me is mind warping

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 10:52
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I get ya... just can't say it enough lately but KEEP FIGHTING no matter what! If you are struggling with it, step back and reflect on where you were 5 years ago? 10 years ago? You should see huge growth from within especially in the past two years... you can feel it and that's where your questioning of timing is coming from IMHO.
We are on God's time the minute we are conceived, and there is nothing we can do to change that, we are all going to leave this earth, but I'm going out standing on my feet with my arms open, not on my knees regretting doing nothing to make a difference while I was still here. Make sense? IDK just MHO😉