The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 11:35
WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 January, 12:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Does anyone have a link to this video, I have found the others but cannot find this one, and want to share it to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 January, 12:30
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you! I tried telling my pregnant daughter back when I came across him, and she said where's the proof mom.
I looked insane because I could not remember his name. Thank you !

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 12:33
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
My pleasure and I'm glad this is helping so many with answers to questions they have had or to confirm things they thought were strange...I loved this whole series..

You will have to scroll down a bit to find his videos listed "Day 1 Seminar Utah" and then "Day 2" and so on... There are 5 in this series and he has done other engagements as well.