The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 11:35
WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 January, 11:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
This - is very important
Thank you for finding it & posting it

A lot of strikes against Obamacare - I knew it was a set up to try to force a socialized medical system but I didn't know about how it connected to trafficking, specifically child trafficking
After all I've researched it doesn't surprise me - those perverts are after the children in so many ways 😠

And the part about the hospitals having a place in the basement specifically for carrying this out - along with the horrors I've heard during this covid mess I say it's time to abolish hospitals as we know them

Like I said, very informative & I appreciate it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
i got kicked out of MOPS ( church group for mothers of preschoolers) in 2003 for telling the moms basically THIS! they didnt want to hear it / they just wanted to play stupid games win stupid prizes, and get a few hours of chesp childcare!
01:50 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 03:02
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Oh gosh, sorry no one listened back then..they are now if that's any consolation.🙏
Don't miss part 2, in my other post this morning..🙌