Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This is 10/10 level important to read, understand, and share. We do not know what mitigating measures may have been taken, so fear is not the right response. That said, it's not a vaccine in any known sense, but it functions as a genocide weapon, so should be presumed to be one. https://voxday.blogspot.co...
01:11 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
15 October, 10:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 01:57
Their plan is to take out millions of us and depopulate the planet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 February, 10:11
32 Doctors From 11 Countries Warn Against Taking the COVID-19 Vaccine
https://redpilluniversity....

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 February, 10:09
181 Dead In The US During 2 Week Period From Experimental COVID Injections
https://healthimpactnews.c...

Lets Move @Cricket19
18 February, 02:40

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 February, 04:03
In response Lets Move to her Publication
makes perfect sense from the DS agenda. most ok with the first and second vaccines so a false sense of security with the efficacy. then later immune system compromised in fighting off actual virus

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 February, 04:03
In response Lets Move to her Publication
makes perfect sense from the DS agenda. most ok with the first and second vaccines so a false sense of security with the efficacy. then later immune system compromised in fighting off actual virus

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
18 February, 11:53
I agree. We have been thinking of global genocide, but if you arrange for the spike protein to be specific to particular countries (through fake vaccination) you can develop a second bioweapon to target all cells carrying that marker. Just like all bananas being one clone, when disease strikes, it strikes everybody down at once. A perfect invasion plan with no friendly casualties. Empty cities to be taken over once the bodies are cleared.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 February, 11:47
if its that bad of vaccine then whu did the Q team and Trump allow so many people vaccinated.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
19 February, 02:30
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I've asked myself the same question. I never trusted *vaccines and Trump is exposing all the corruption, it is up to us to see the truth. Also, Trump shut down Rockefeller medicine including anything else they were involved. I'm thinking the vials already out there could not have been stopped and perhaps HCQ is in the *vax. I'd ask for the ingredients. This is information for people to realize that these *va**ns are not particularly safe and it is up to us to do our own research to think for ourselves and make our own decisions instead of being told and obey, reason why we're in this mess.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
19 February, 02:31
In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 February, 11:47
if its that bad of vaccine then whu did the Q team and Trump allow so many people vaccinated.

18 February, 11:08
Coincidentally, this appeared here on Anonup too.
https://scivisionpub.com/p...

18 February, 12:19
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I realise you linked me to it. This is significant too. This shows possible methods for the genocide. What is surprising is that they produce a "vaccine" which has early side effects. If you want to make sure everbody takes it, there should be no payload delivered for months to give time for everybody to be suckered in, thinking it is safe.

Glenna Jones @GAJones
18 February, 10:44
Can't overemphasize how important this information is to understand.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
17 February, 09:03
...it may be that Israel is working to get ahead of a 'worst case scenerio' that could be created by the vaxx itself👇🏻
'For many patients with severe infections of the novel coronavirus, it is not the virus itself that kills them but the series of events it triggers. One of the most fatal outcomes is when patients develop Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) with cytokine storms.'

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
19 February, 02:04
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Yes, please check out these stats!!
VAERS data from the National Vaccine Information Centre

This is really sad. Here is the data for the deaths from the Covid Vax as of 02/04/21, so there's probably many more!!!! I can't beleive people are lining up for this atrocity!!!

https://medalerts.org/vaer...

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
17 February, 08:38
Every loved one born before me has been vaccinated because they couldn't go another season or holiday without being with family and friends.Relatives in hlthcr signed them up right away. Praying everyday for all who's getting it. I have faith. It's in God's hands... We all are.

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
17 February, 07:23
Lord help us.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
15 February, 10:02
I was reading about the 'cytokine storm' the other day Martin, and I am wondering if that is what they are talking about here.

Any insight from Patriots would be appreciated. Thanks for posting Mr. Geddes.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 10:39
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Yes, exactly.

The body's immune system goes on the attack, then discovers the stuff in your own cells, forcing the body to attack itself, which leads to organ failure...

all the time mimicking their supposed Covid symptoms.

THIS is why they didn't do animal testing! They knew what they'd find.

People have long accused me of being a "hermit."

FIE on that! I KNOW who's knocking on my door, always.

Lets Move @Cricket19
18 February, 11:14
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Erik Westre @norpat66
15 February, 09:11
I will never take any mRNA vaccine myself, nor be swabbed for Covid-19. But several of my friends and family will be doing it, and I would hate to think that Trump knowingly has pushed these vaccines, because he has pushed them. It's actually because of him that so many are getting these vaccines these days. Without him, they wouldn't have been approved yet.

Iam Mie @iammiele
18 February, 10:49
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
"The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself..." - to which problem was he referring??? 🤔 Are the multiple meanings here?

Trump has said he is not anti-vax, but he is aware that vaxs cause issues as noted in old tweets. As far as the C-vax goes, I think it gives some a (false) sense of security to resume life. He also pushed therapeutics... I think perhaps there is an optics peice here, but cannot claim to understand it. It seems that a majority of people have awareness of the risks, but some will remain blind. That is why it is important to share information about this.

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
19 February, 02:36
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I dont believe that Trump is talking about COVid vax which is a GMO treatment and not a vaccine as such. He is talking about hydroxy.. he is not responsible for people wanting to put poison in their bodies and be human experients. He has more pressing business atm and this will be addressed with a succinct lucidity as required. Do not consent to COVid jab.

Jill Taylor @Trad55
15 February, 04:19
I am 66 and my husband 67. We actually had Covid last July. We were never tested but there was no doubt that is what we had. There were about 10 of us who got it around the same time, half of which did test positive and one died. We have twice refused the vaccine this year from our family practitioner. First in person and now again as they call to remind us our records don't show we have made a decision yet. Right... I made sure I said this last time that I will not take vaccines that contain aborted human cells. I haven't had another call back since then.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 February, 04:27
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
Jill, the vaccine does not contain aborted cells. Fetal tissue is used in vaccine research, not in vaccine production. Those are two entirely separate processes. You are not being injected with human cells.

Your decisions are your own to make, but you should be making those decisions based on facts and not on rumors.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
15 February, 08:58
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
Good for you, you don't need it. It is not properly tested and we have no idea what long term affects it can have. Stand your ground and enjoy free will!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
15 February, 03:05
My family is NEVER taking the vaccine. I encourage others to not, but so many are waiting in line to take it. I will share this with people I encounter that are considering taking it. Thank you.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 February, 02:51
VERY important.!ADE is antibody dependent enhancement
the presence of specific antibodies can be beneficial to the virus. This activity is known as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of virus infection. The ADE of virus infection is a phenomenon in which virus-specific antibodies enhance the entry of virus note date on article, they always knew

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
15 February, 02:40
Remember when this got it's first exposure.. it was said that 5G was what caused the reaction from the people.. in connection with whatever "virus" they planted on the people. The 5G activated it.. back when China was allegedly burning ALL Those bodies..

Fag Media @Fagmedia
15 February, 02:42
This comment is super important about the vaccines being sexually transmitted!

I did a video about this! WATCH THIS! I kind of predicted this from the way they are encouraging sex with masks and all manner of stupid mockery!

If nothing else make sure you have a supply of dental dams and condoms and u will have to start knowing the history of the folks u do it with - so no hoes!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
15 February, 04:16
In response Fag Media to his Publication
Blood donations need addressed akso.

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
15 February, 07:38
In response Fag Media to his Publication
Shouldn't do it with anyone stupid enough to get the jab anyway. Be selective :)

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
15 February, 02:30
Spreading far and wide.

JamJam 007 @JamJam007
15 February, 02:30
why is Donald Trymp Jr retweeting thebradfordfile tweet about vaccine credit going to Pres Trump? very hard to follow the message. If patriots have been in control then maybe its a healing agent. and maybe all the death numbers are fake news controlled by white hats.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 February, 02:56
In response JamJam 007 to her Publication
In my opinion the Trumps are not doing anyone a favor with all of this mystery behind the vaccine.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
19 February, 02:26
In response JamJam 007 to her Publication
Trump's vaccine = military
it is a code
military is the vaccine to cure the world of deep state/ cabal

Sway 450 @Sway450
15 February, 02:23

michelle foster @lynnefoster
15 February, 02:16
this is so sad, considering many of our parents are getting this vaccine, no matter how much we try to tell them :(

Linda Snape @Linda64
15 February, 02:49
In response michelle foster to his Publication
yes,my Dad as just rang me to say he is having his on friday😭😭I cant change his mind for love nor money

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
15 February, 02:05
If Dems want us to have the vax then you know it is NOT GOOD for you.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
15 February, 02:03
My five warnings about the vax have been censored five times by FaceBoch.

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
15 February, 01:42
This has the unmistakable ring of truth. Praying that we have planned for and neutralized. Either way, no vax for me or mine.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 February, 01:34
Feels like absolute TRUTH, knowing all that we have come to know.
Reading that article leaves me covered with creeps.
UTTER EVIL is what [they] are.

Grateful that I have never had even a "normal" flu shot.
And I couldn't be healthier.

I take tender loving care of my IMMUNE SYSTEM, my body's high powered ability to HEAL ITSELF.

The following picture isn't really a joke.
We Were Meant To Interact With Each Other, With All Of Nature.
~ a gardener and a former country girl, I am.