Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 February, 01:11
This is 10/10 level important to read, understand, and share. We do not know what mitigating measures may have been taken, so fear is not the right response. That said, it's not a vaccine in any known sense, but it functions as a genocide weapon, so should be presumed to be one. https://voxday.blogspot.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
15 February, 09:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I will never take any mRNA vaccine myself, nor be swabbed for Covid-19. But several of my friends and family will be doing it, and I would hate to think that Trump knowingly has pushed these vaccines, because he has pushed them. It's actually because of him that so many are getting these vaccines these days. Without him, they wouldn't have been approved yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
"The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself..." - to which problem was he referring??? 🤔 Are the multiple meanings here?

Trump has said he is not anti-vax, but he is aware that vaxs cause issues as noted in old tweets. As far as the C-vax goes, I think it gives some a (false) sense of security to resume life. He also pushed therapeutics... I think perhaps there is an optics peice here, but cannot claim to understand it. It seems that a majority of people have awareness of the risks, but some will remain blind. That is why it is important to share information about this.
10:49 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Only people mentioned by iammiele in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Iam Mie, click on at the bottom under it