Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 February, 01:11
This is 10/10 level important to read, understand, and share. We do not know what mitigating measures may have been taken, so fear is not the right response. That said, it's not a vaccine in any known sense, but it functions as a genocide weapon, so should be presumed to be one. https://voxday.blogspot.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
I will never take any mRNA vaccine myself, nor be swabbed for Covid-19. But several of my friends and family will be doing it, and I would hate to think that Trump knowingly has pushed these vaccines, because he has pushed them. It's actually because of him that so many are getting these vaccines these days. Without him, they wouldn't have been approved yet.
09:11 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by norpat66 in this post can reply
Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
19 February, 02:36
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I dont believe that Trump is talking about COVid vax which is a GMO treatment and not a vaccine as such. He is talking about hydroxy.. he is not responsible for people wanting to put poison in their bodies and be human experients. He has more pressing business atm and this will be addressed with a succinct lucidity as required. Do not consent to COVid jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
18 February, 10:49
"The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself..." - to which problem was he referring??? 🤔 Are the multiple meanings here?

Trump has said he is not anti-vax, but he is aware that vaxs cause issues as noted in old tweets. As far as the C-vax goes, I think it gives some a (false) sense of security to resume life. He also pushed therapeutics... I think perhaps there is an optics peice here, but cannot claim to understand it. It seems that a majority of people have awareness of the risks, but some will remain blind. That is why it is important to share information about this.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
16 February, 02:27
This a big question for me too.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
19 February, 02:03
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Military was put in charge of it for a reason... trust the plan