Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 February, 01:11
This is 10/10 level important to read, understand, and share. We do not know what mitigating measures may have been taken, so fear is not the right response. That said, it's not a vaccine in any known sense, but it functions as a genocide weapon, so should be presumed to be one. https://voxday.blogspot.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michelle foster @lynnefoster
15 February, 02:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
this is so sad, considering many of our parents are getting this vaccine, no matter how much we try to tell them :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Snape @Linda64
yes,my Dad as just rang me to say he is having his on friday😭😭I cant change his mind for love nor money
02:49 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response michelle foster to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Linda64 in this post can reply
Gail Canty @Gcanty
17 February, 07:20
In response Linda Snape to his Publication
my sister took this today. i am stunned she is so stupid as to not read anything'bad' about this. msm does 15 minutes a night oh how you should get the shot. not happening here