Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 12:00
Half way thru 10/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
10 October, 02:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and yet nothing…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 06:44
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
What exactly are you waiting for?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
People are waiting instead of doing.

I expect a lot are gonna be pissed when they realize all the opportunities that were available but they were just waiting for stuff to happen this entire time instead of seeing the roadmap, clearly laid out in front of us and how to take advantage of it.

We know the players. We know the game.

We have to act.
08:58 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 October, 06:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
the opportunities, I believe, are where do you see yourself being of service in our new world?
Doq mentioned often about things we will need…housing, education, food/nutrition, etc
being an influencer providing support and love to those about to br God-smacked.

personally, have I done enough to think how i can use experience and gifts to be of service to others?
absolutely not

in the mean time, i completed by degree at 50-something and now Im about to begin an mba program. i have decided to use my gifts to be of service and hopefully leave this world a little better ❤️

my daily prayer is this, Heavenly Father I ask in Your HOLY Name to please take my hands and lead me send angels to guide me how i can be of service
in JESUS Name
Amen

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 October, 12:40
perception.... we each are where we are supposed to be. our steps are at the pace we each are supposed to be. once you release past training your perception changes. with new perceptionnew pace created. the journey is important.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 October, 12:40
perception.... we each are where we are supposed to be. our steps are at the pace we each are supposed to be. once you release past training your perception changes. with new perceptionnew pace created. the journey is important.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 October, 12:44
If this is a time to stand and to declare 📜 belief and intention, then I do so now. I stand as a Christian and Patriot.

I declare the One Living God as my King and Savior and plan to live sovereign under Him. I declare the Constitution of We The People for the government of a more perfect union.

I declare my intention to inform myself and become a pioneer laying groundwork for Millennial times.

I do this while I wait 😃

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
11 October, 11:49
We are.. You have mid-terms coming up. Good starting point.

MvA_r @MvA_r
11 October, 11:30
So popular and busy.
No time to respond.
Life of a celebrity.

MvA_r @MvA_r
11 October, 11:29
We have to act ????
Is the military not the only way?

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
11 October, 11:47
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Yes, military is the only way.. DS wants us to act out like antifa and blm so they can shut us down hard permanently. We win at the polls and town halls. Guns are only a deterrent. We'll talk more after your mid-terms.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 October, 09:38
I've been taking actions pretty much all along. I have made some gains and some mistakes as I am winging it along the way working on trusting God and my intuition provided by God. I walked alone NOT wearing the mask even in the height of Covid in liberal Massachusetts. I did NOT consent to any vaccines . I attended 2 Medical Freedom rallies in Boston. I have tried to inform many many people on the truth. Some listened some did not. I consider myself a Healer and have given some of my Ivermectin to a stranger which cured her alleged covid in 2 days plus using violet therapy on others. I research, research and then again more research every single day. Yet I ask myself constantly what more can I be doing??? This period of time has humbled me like no other.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 October, 10:15
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
God bless you, sister!

Lance Dillow @Chauncy
11 October, 09:06
im pretty much done with sharing info to family members..ill help with questions whenever this shit show begins...

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 October, 10:20
In response Lance Dillow to his Publication
That's me. I was just told again that nobody listens to me or believes me, so now I wait, knowing they'll have a lot of questions SOON ... there's that word again ... SOON!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 October, 08:25
Ok doq, You show us one opportunity that we let pass us by. I'LL WAIT FOR THAT...I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT WHEN IT'S TIME WE WILL ACT. AND THEN GOD HELP US ALL...

America First @Realdeal
11 October, 09:54
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
only thing i can do is preech and point people to here and they get let down with all this its coming and date and they laugh and loose hope i cant do nothing locally bc i work 12hr days cant even get to a kids sports game bc of prices so i didnt let anything slip bye i got a family to support. i leave it up to the lord

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 October, 07:56
Pew Pew !

1 Pray

2 Speak TRUTH.

3 Buy some XRP.

and finally TRUST IN THE LORD.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.

shannon barker @purplerosesgirl
11 October, 07:03
How?

MvA_r @MvA_r
11 October, 06:37
People are trusting a plan........

MvA_r @MvA_r
11 October, 06:32
One day people are told to enjoy the show and eat popcorn. The next ...... they are missing opportunities.
Are you being paid to frustrate people?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 October, 12:03
In response MvA_r to his Publication
I'm sorry if I'm reading your post wrong, but Doq IS NOT a PAYTRIOT. He is the REAL DEAL when it comes to this movement. We love him and everything he is fighting for! He has helped a lot of people and the only thing he has asked: is for people to research, use discernment and wake up. We are watching a movie! Things are going to change (plot twists), but we're all in this together and are determined to see it through to the end! Justice will be served when God is ready! After all, GOD WINS!!! Until then enjoy the show! 👇

MvA_r @MvA_r
11 October, 06:29
Don't expect it to be so clear for other people.
As for me it is not.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 October, 05:27
pas facile de faire…🙄tout depend du contexte ..

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 October, 05:27
pas facile de faire…🙄tout depend du contexte ..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 01:36
Not all are waiting, even oldies like Nana are doing.

Depends on a few things maybe:

✍️Age? 🤔(Too old to do physical labor? Can you instruct others?)
✍️Physical abilities, disabled? 🤔(Can you teach? Coding skills?)
✍️Where are you in this, still floating by or lost everything?🤔(What skills do you have? can you move? Have you thought about new protocols and new operating and infrastructure rebuilding? What do you like to do? Have you connected with any locals in the same situation?)
✍️Family to care for or just you? 🤔(It is tougher if you have family and kids to care for but there are businesses everywhere I go that are short staffed? You may NEED to just work some where until you can build up what you WANT to do? Can you move? The car plant I do new hires for hires lots of ppl every month this year)
✍️What skills do you have?🤔(This is a good place to begin especially if you have skills in something you like to do?)

No matter, I always start with talking to God.

Night Shift @kekerista
11 October, 01:23
People are going to have to let go of the fear.
They have not learned the full lesson here.
As long as you fear, you can be controlled.
There are ONLY two options.
Light and Dark
Get it right because this time is for keeps.
Do not make ONE move in the wrong direction
Inaction is the same as consent
Once you know, you can not UNKNOW
When you know better you must do better.
If fear is still controlling you, you better figure out how to fix it.
NOW

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 October, 01:15
if i run into one of those elite people im taking them to suplex city...but .not that abrams lady though...id get a herniated disc

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 October, 12:53
I do the best I can to try to inform people, but most are not receptive. I am disabled, but I do research constantly. There are still things I am finding out, even worse than the stuff I found out over the last 7 years. Everyone wants you to tell them the cliff notes version because they do not want to research for themselves. I have always believed in working hard, but I never had a job that didn't have a few of these people. Lazy, just pure lazy. Even when you do give them sites to go to they only read the headlines and cognitive dissonance kicks in, sometimes they cuss you, yell at you, flip you the bird, and then run away. But, I am hanging in there as best I can.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 October, 08:16
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Leave no one behind, Sounds like you would leave them behind I don't believe anyone is lazy if they are trying to learn...I WILL SPREAD INFO BETWEEN PLATFORMS FOR ALL ANONS AND NEWBIES WHAT IS THAT SAYING WE HAVE HERE=WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
11 October, 08:19
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
11 October, 12:53
the hive mind is beyond well... everyone needs to take a deep breath and enjoy life. comms and actions are being witnessed everyday by those with eyes and ears... realistically how does all of this play out for avg Joe to accept and realize? over time. shock and nawe is not the way of christ consciousness. 11.8 shall be interesting. enjoying the meltdown the media is having. maga congress. russia getting what it needs and dropping truths everyday. gas goes up before election. market crash? media meltdown. internet ceased? maybe... arrests? trump? tit for tat? movie plays out? any EBS will first come from the Deepstate Globalists' Reset... 3 days or more for a scare effect. darkness for 10 days? comms down. power and functional necessities will be there. if any of that happens at all? could be just slow drip and smooth sailing with maga congress chopping heads 2023 🤣enjoy the show folks. love your brothers and sisters especially those who call themselves our enemies. god wins

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 October, 03:57
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 October, 12:44
God is wanting a people willing. Offering oneself is all you can do. People knowing the need for healing & eager to be God's hands & feet are a good place to start the blessing from. 🕊

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
10 October, 11:34
Not all of us are sitting around waiting! I’ve never been one to follow the crowd. I stopped reporting to the IRS two years ago. I took all my money out of the bank except what I need to pay bills. I quit my job of 15 years because the boss wanted praise for saving us from the big bad virus by being one of the first to let us work from home. I’ve made more changes which I will not mention. I get tired of the decodes and people throwing out dates. I’m tired of the pain and suffering. I wish more people would demand Truth and Disclosure!! It’s like everyone has stopped researching because they know it all or rely on big accounts to spoon feed them.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 October, 10:21
Yes!

Andy Pence @AndyPence
10 October, 09:41
Sitting on “G,” Waiting on “O.”

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 October, 09:38
Yep

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 October, 09:36
This is something that I have been working on for the past few months.
For anyone is looking for a way to get involved in their communities, Here is an organization that I joined and have been learning through their free courses. You can also start a County Committee of Safety, and take a course to become a Jury Administrator.
National Liberty Alliance
https://www.nationallibert...

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
11 October, 12:26
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
💙

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
10 October, 09:15
…I was absent the day the maps were passed out…3 years ago.

my reeducation and experiences are priceless.

but…I’m starting to believe my husband deserves a medal for putting up with me.

my biggest caveat is…
“don’t believe anything in the past…but believe us now”

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 October, 10:25
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
I love you. Thank you for this comment, and thank you for having the best screen name and @name . You lightened my otherwise shitey night. Appreciate you!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 October, 09:15
I agree- Live your life now, as if you are not promised your next breath... Tomorrow will take care of itself.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 October, 09:01
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
YES Charlie!!! YES!! Pay attention to everything and enjoy every second! HE has not given is a spirit of fear! LIFE is thrills, romance and adventure! Don't miss the ride! 🌊🌪🌩🌬🌈🌞🎡🎠✈🚀 I love you Brother and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏💜